Exchange my metallic aubergine Paddy for a grey one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, just wondering what to do! I have a metallic aubergine Paddy and I was wondering whether to sell it and get a grey one. What does everyone think? I can't decide.

2. I love the metallic aubergine, so i'm definitely biased!

would you go for that flat dove grey?

3. I had the aubergine paddy too and I wasn't inlove(my friend loved it and bought it from me)...so I say go for it....
    I also would love a mousee paddy but too scarred of getting another paddy!

4. I'm not sure which shade of grey it is.

I'm worried that I only want the grey now because it's in fashion right now so maybe it's making me biased towards that colour because I'm wearing a lot of black/grey right now.

5. Yeah I know what you mean....last year the had the mousse at 1/2 off and I didn't even look at that colour twice...now, this year I want one so bad!

6. aubergine paddy - if you love it, keep it that is such an awesome color for paddy!!!

7. I love my aubergine, so personally I would keep it!

8. I used to have an aubergine paddy (another PF'er now has it!) and I really miss it and am always looking to pick up another one. Don't sell it.... I think you'll regret it. It's such a gorgeous color and it looks great with so many things.

9. I think the Aubergine is gorgeous---keep it!!!

10. Just keep it, maybe you can find a good deal on a grey paddy somwhere.

11. Can you post a photo of her -- please... I would love to see the color.:yes:

I have a paddy that was described as being dark grey but in different lights it changes to a mid grey. I bought it from a bag enthusiast via ebay after much help from the wonderful authenticators here - once it arrived it was so obviously not a fake, not that anyone ever had a doubt but I have been caught once. Anyway, I was desparate for a Paddy and bought this one thinking that the color would be just OK but at least I had my dream bag. I cant tell you how happy I am with the color now and am soooo glad I bought it, :tup: it goes with everything.

A happy genuine paddy owner at last!!:yahoo::yahoo:

12. Hi, I will try to post pics this evening.

13. I am pretty dissatisfied with the amount of metallic coating that has rubbed off when I have hardly used the bag. That's another reason to want to get rid of the aubergine paddy.

14. Hmm....Mine is OK so far....Keeping my fingers crossed..

15. Can you post a picture? I'm really thinking about a metallic paddy myself but am worried about the rubbing off.