Exchange Eva clutch for tivoli gm??

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
I finally found the Eva clutch that has been sold out everywhere at an LV store. I bought it, and now I'm debating whether I should exchange it for a regular LV bag bc I do need a new bag however I love the Eva and it's so hard to find! I'm gonna go to the mall soon and I don't know what to do! I really like the tivoli gm and I can't afford to have both! Any suggestions??

I agree if you love the Eva keep it. Also will you get as much use out of the Eva as you would the Tivoli?

I had an Eva and exchanged it for the Delightful and I also own a Tivoli GM. Both are great bags!

They're both so pretty, its a hard decision. Do you need a bigger or smaller bag? If you can only get one, get tivoli because it is bigger and you'll get more use out of it. If you are in the market for a evening bag, get the eva since you can wear it so many different ways.

Personally, I am too cheapo to spend so much money on small leather goods. My philosophy is just top up a bit more and I can buy a bag which I get more use. Small bags like Eva are just nice for dinners. You can't use Eva daily unless you don't carry much. So get a bag that gives you the most use out of it....therefore reduces cost per wear!

I think Eva is a staple piece to any collection though...I got mine last month and true enough I don't really use it as much as I should because I'm more of a big bag person. However I find the Eva really useful during dinners, clubbing, movie nights, or just times when I really just need to have my money, ID, cell phone and keys on me.

And it took me atleast 3 months and 3 different countries to find because they are always on low supply! So I'm never letting go of my Eva...
But in your case if you can wait it out and keep your Eva and save again to get your Tivoli GM, I say you should. But if you really have no use for the Eva then I say exchange it. Good luck!:biggrin:

So I went into LV and the tivoli gm's straps are sooo long!! Anyway I even tried the artsy and it was soo huge on me! Then I found out my bf bought me the Eva clutch on Friday!! So I ended up returning my Eva! Was disappointed in the tivoli's handles bc if I were to shorten the straps all the way then the straps would be hanging down the whole bag :sad: I wanted even to exchange it for the monogram pouchette but it was out of stock. Now to find another bag I really like!!