Exchange and instant reveal!

hiddencharms

Dec 13, 2009
Hi again Gucci lovers!

Last week I posted my first ever shopping reveal at Gucci (http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/first-time-at-gucci-a-haul.945377/)
However, I used the Signature mini bag once, and I wasn't too happy with it :sad: Too small and I wasn't loving the snap button closure.

So I decided to return and exchange for this instead! Take a look at what I got!

16-06-26-20-21-27-165_deco.jpg

Small padlock bag with hibiscus and pink leather
16-06-26-20-22-23-688_deco copy.jpg

It fits my 2 SLGs + my phone + lipstick perfectly!
16-06-26-20-23-35-328_deco copy.jpg

Really happy with this padlock :heart::heart::heart:

_Lee

Jul 28, 2014
Congrats! What I love about this bag is the classic Gucci print teamed with the pop of orange/pink.

hiddencharms

Dec 13, 2009
Love the Padlock so congratulations on this new beauty

but I hope that you don't mean you used a bag out and then returned it? :shocked:
Oh! I should rephrase that, sorry!
I was going to use the bag I originally bought... but it couldn't fit my essentials at all :sad: So I ended up not using it and decided to return. :yes:

Peter Pan1

Jun 16, 2015
Hello, I know this is a bit off topic. Where did you purchase your Tian zippered card case? I am trying to locate the red trim case and so far I am only able to find brown. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, your padlock bag is stunning!!

AtlDesigner

Apr 18, 2015
Hi again Gucci lovers!

Last week I posted my first ever shopping reveal at Gucci (http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/first-time-at-gucci-a-haul.945377/)
However, I used the Signature mini bag once, and I wasn't too happy with it :sad: Too small and I wasn't loving the snap button closure.

So I decided to return and exchange for this instead! Take a look at what I got!

View attachment 3392286

Small padlock bag with hibiscus and pink leather
View attachment 3392287

It fits my 2 SLGs + my phone + lipstick perfectly!
View attachment 3392288

Really happy with this padlock :heart::heart::heart:
Hi - I love this color combination. I'm thinking about it, but in the larger size. Are you still happy with the colors? Still happy with the size? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!