Excessive Bag Abuse!

My speedy which is 7 years old that is my go to "beater bag" looks nothing like that and in great condition. I sometimes wonder...maybe the bag is not special to them I have no idea. The bag is horrid.

It's fake. So is that little pochette attached to it. *That* is probably why it's in such terrible condition. I question whether a real Neverfull would end up like that, as it would be much higher quality.
People who carry authentics know their value and don't treat their stuff like that.

Also hilarious is how they call it "Vintage". The Neverfull style is only 6 or so years old.

It's fake. So is that little pochette attached to it. *That* is probably why it's in such terrible condition. I question whether a real Neverfull would end up like that, as it would be much higher quality.
People who carry authentics know their value and don't treat their stuff like that.

Also hilarious is how they call it "Vintage". The Neverfull style is only 6 or so years old.

Exactly my thoughts

Hi, the rule about where to post links/pics of fakes is now added in the guidelines,

Counterfeits / Fakes
  • The PurseForum community takes a strong stand against counterfeit goods.
  • Only post authentic items.
  • Do not knowingly post fakes or link to websites selling counterfeits ("Fakes threads" and "Authenticate This" threads excluded).

The authentication thread, the report thread and this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/pictures-of-fake-lv-read-guidelines-before-posting-413972.html are excluded.