Exceptional care and attention from Dior SA

DinkyCam

Dec 26, 2016
IMG_4107.JPG IMG_4109.JPG IMG_4111.JPG

Time and time again, we often read and hear about Dior's immaculate level of customer service. And I am very happy to reaffirm that fact. I was quite new to the Dior house, my lovely SA here in London's flagship boutique on New Bond Street has made a believing customer out of me. Her knowledge, from the history of the house, the famous nuances of Mr Christian Dior himself and how they are still being incorporated into his line today, to leather type, construction, maintenance. And her after care service is commendable in every way.

I'm due to fly out again tomorrow, but she had communicated she'd like for me to pay the boutique a visit before I do, as she and Dior have a special Lunar New Year token for me. Whilst there, I also received a preview of some of Spring 2017's wonderful RTW collection. I'm including photos of the lovely gift awaiting me earlier this evening. Should anyone require a most excellent SA in London, please don't hesitate to PM me for her name and details, I can't recommend her enough. Thanks for letting me share!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Wow! It's great to hear consistently that their customer service is above and beyond. Your SA seems to have a true passion for the brand and its history.