Exactly what colors are they?? (pink & red)

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Can expert chip in and tell me what colors they are? Is it flour pink? Is it vermillion red??
I'm supposed to go see them in person, but itching to know what colors they are//;)

And sorry, the pics are upside down....

Attachments

• IMG_2022.JPG
    IMG_2022.JPG
    377.7 KB · Views: 892
  • IMG_2023.JPG
    IMG_2023.JPG
    430.2 KB · Views: 877
Thanks! I thought the pink is hibiscus or whatever the color that is not flour pink. I can't wait to see them in person tomorrow!

No worries, both are gorgeous. If it helps hibiscus is the pink that they used on the smooth leathers like the cabas, trio and box bags and is very similar to the fluoro pink which was used on the grained leather luggage bags and the pythons.

^^ahh that would explain how they both look so similar and almost like each other in diff pics under diff lighting..i was all confused and i think a lot of SAs were too...i got my Trio and Bicolor Vertical Cabas today and both are in the hibiscus pink smooth leather and when i saw it it looked so much like the fluorescent pink ive seen in pics on tpf and ebay...but the tag did say hibiscus pink..

just waiting for my fluorescent pink mini luggage to come...

No worries, both are gorgeous. If it helps hibiscus is the pink that they used on the smooth leathers like the cabas, trio and box bags and is very similar to the fluoro pink which was used on the grained leather luggage bags and the pythons.

Thank you for the explanation!! Interesting, they changed the color name for different leathers.

^^ahh that would explain how they both look so similar and almost like each other in diff pics under diff lighting..i was all confused and i think a lot of SAs were too...i got my Trio and Bicolor Vertical Cabas today and both are in the hibiscus pink smooth leather and when i saw it it looked so much like the fluorescent pink ive seen in pics on tpf and ebay...but the tag did say hibiscus pink..

just waiting for my fluorescent pink mini luggage to come...

If it helps I have posted a comparison pic between the hibiscus and the Fluoro Pink here

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/post-your-celine-bag-pictures-here-634082-151.html

Post number 2257.

It may not look like it in the pic but the luggage is definitely brighter and has more neon in the undertones compared to hibiscus which is an equally gorgeous pink

^^thanks so much Syma!!! we're bag twins...i got my Hibiscus Trio and expecting my Fluo Pink Mini soon...well, kinda bag twins haha

which did you decide on Wintotty?

Syma,

Thank you for the picture, that's very helpful and your bags are both gorgeous!

Calisnoopy,

I ended up with the flour pink....red was pretty but wasn't special, but the flour pink was immediate statement piece. I don't think I can pull off the mini size, but I can do with nano! Can't wait for your reveal!