Ex-Wives Club Reality show

HubbaWubba

Mar 7, 2007
New show starting next week.

http://abc.go.com/specials/exwivesclub.html

Ex-Wives Club Monday, May 28 at 9/8c Angie Everhart, Shar Jackson, Marla Maples How do you mend a broken heart? By getting angry, getting even and getting over it! Real people who have undergone traumatic divorces learn how to move on with their lives, on Ex-Wives Club, an empowering new reality series premiering MONDAY, MAY 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The show is hosted by three women who know all about breaking up -- famed "exes" Angie Everhart, Shar Jackson and Marla Maples. The hour-long, five-episode series, filmed in Palm Springs and on location across the country, will feature one man and one woman each week, all with one thing in common -- a devastating divorce. The episodes will trail them and the "XWC" team of Angie, Shar and Marla as they take the journey to let go of the past, rebuild their self-esteem and venture out into the world again. Segments will show the participants getting rid of things that remind them of their former partners; indulging in the ultimate fantasy of revenge by doing something to get even with their exes; and undergoing makeovers in either their physical appearance or professional lives. The series will also feature renowned life coach and bestselling author Debbie Ford (Spiritual Divorce: Divorce as a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life), who will meet with the participants one on one and give them the guidance they need to move on. Actress and model Angie Everhart is the former wife of Ashley Hamilton; actress Shar Jackson has two children with her ex-boyfriend, Kevin Federline; actress Marla Maples is the former wife of Donald *****. Ex-Wives Club is from Glassman Media. Andrew Glassman (Average Joe, Three Wishes, National Bingo Night) is executive producer. Lillian Lim and Grant Julian are co-executive producers. The series is broadcast with Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning.

I just saw a preview for this and I couldn't believe it.... this looks like such a joke... and Shar Jackson as an ex-wife, she was never even married to that loser!

I was just about to say that....why in the heck is Shar Jackson even on this show? Why would ANYONE want to listen to anything she has to say about being an ex? Whether she knows it or not...Kevin leaving her and running off with Brit was the best thing that could have possibly happened to her. Kfed is a loser and I am sure she sees a bunch of dollar signs now that she is associated with the whole Britney mess. I cannot stand Shar Jackson.

Now if you want a woman to be on the Ex Wives club, why not try to book Ivana ***** or Juanita Jordan *Michael Jordan's soon to be ex wife who stands to earn 150 million at the least*?????????????? Wouldnt that make MUCH more sense?