Ex bf and Chanel. How could he?

I wouldn't have given them back..but then again I'm on DH #2 and over time you get brass ba//s lol!!! No way in hell...in exchange for waste of time and heartache the Chanel would've stayed...it's a shame..the bags will get ruined by him or end up in the hands of an unappreciative girl...I commend the OP on keeping her composure...the f bomb would've been flying out of my mouth for sure lol!!!

I am sorry about the loss of your Chanels but not the man! what a JERK to have the cheek to ask for the Chanels back, c'mon after all, he offered it for you in the first place!

He doesn't deserve you, that's it!!

Cheer up, girl. You will find a much better one than him. Or you are just in shock that you lose 2 Chanel suddenly.

Don't worry, you will have double Chanel back one day!!!

he is being immature what is a straight man gonna do with some Chanel bags? And if he gives them to another girl- then eew so tacky! He wont care for her that much- he is just trying to hurt you and make u feel like he does- he is obviously hurt if he is stooping that low

Thank you ladies! No words can describe this man. I feel so disgusted by him. Hopefully he wouldn't do anything lower than taking away the Chanels. He might think that taking hostage of the Chanels will get me back. He so underestimated me. Now i'm worry about what he might do next to me, gosh, i'm so annoyed. However, i'm still very lucky to not getting in any deeper w/ him. I thought he's the one and we were going to get engaged. Well, as many of the tpFers had said, forget about the d-bag, and move on w/ my future Chanel purchases. Only God knows if he goes around and badmouths

sending my comfort to you...

he was not a gentleman to do that to you. look at the bright side, he exposed his nature in the early stage of the relationship, and you did not waste much time on him. My poor sister in law just broke up with a jerk. but it cost her 5 years to realize.

i know a couple of pfers mentioned they wouldnt have given it back, but i read somewhere that gifts you received from your bf must be given back if your ex actually asks for them. this holds true unless the gifts were given on valentines or an anniversary date, in which case the gift is yours to keep. it's weird, but it's like a law or something.

I'm 99.99% sure that's not true.

With engagement rings its more complicated but not with gifts.