Ex bf and Chanel. How could he?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    Oh my god, i just had a little heart attack earlier. My ex drove to my house and asked for the Classic Jumbo Flap and the Timeless Clutch that he had bought me back. "Are you kidding me?", I thought, but still maintained my cool and gave'em back. But as long as I walked into my room, I just felt so horrible. I mean who would do such thing? He said he loved me and all that, he told me he'd take good care of me no matter what and he'd not do anything to make me unhappy. Oh yes dear, he just broke my heart right there.
    Has any of you ladies here experienced such an unbelievale thing? I didn't ask for any Chanel, he voluntarily took me to the boutiques. I'm not like a gold-digger but now he made me feel like one. He did it as if it was the punishment for me breaking up w/ him. But i'm kinda glad that this happened early in the relationship so i would not have to deal w/ more sh*t down the road with more things involved.

Sad Sad Day! Thanks for letting me vent!

2. Ugg what a jerk. No class.

3. Aw, that's too bad. You're lucky he stalked your Chanel and not you!

4. :wtf:

5. :yucky::yucky: Gosh, I never experience anything like that before, he sounds like an AXXHOLE to me (sorry for the bad language here). I am so glad that you already broke up with this cheap guy. I hope you will get a new Chanel soon, and wish you will use it a lot! BIG HUG! :hugs:

6. omg what a jerk. :wtf:

7. how rude!!!

8. Eww! Tacky! You deserve better than that!

9. That's terrible! Can he really do that if they were gifts to you?

I guess it's better to have him completely out of your life since he sounds like a pill, but that is just mean. You should tell all of his friends he carries a purse :yes:!

10. I am sorry to hear this. You handled it with grace and dignity. I am not sure I would have done so well.

11. OMG that's absolutely horrible of him! A gentleman would not do such a thing to a lady! What an a**!

But hey, I'm glad that you got rid of this loser!

12. What can you say? Am so very sorry but it'is better to see this side of someone before rather than after signing on for the long run. Time heals wounds and in time another Chanel will come to you without the strings attached.

13. First off, so sorry to hear about your break-up & repossessed Chanel bags. :wtf:

Technically, these items were gifts, so you could have refused to give them back to him, and if he tried to take you to court, he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Very tacky to give a gift, then want it back :tdown: I'm sure if there are any lawyers in the house, they can chime in.:yes:

On the other hand, perhaps finding out about him & his character (or lack there of) BEFORE you got married and had children with him was a blessing in disguise. :boxing:

Move on to bigger & better things!! Not having those bags around as reminders is probably for the best.

Good luck!! :flowers:

14. He sounds like a total j@ck@ass. Lucky u got rid of him early.

15. I'm so sorry! I don't think I would have given them to him!!!