Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww mold mold mold

love my dogs

Oct 16, 2009
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww, I am now getting my Vintage bags that I have been waiting on for like forever to arrive. Most of them have arrived, HOWEVER; they stink terribly of MOLD, some even had mold on the outside. They are not dirty in the inside and suede is in tact BUT they reek moldy and grosses me out. Is THERE anything in this world that will make these old bags smell and look good again. Most are patent and are in very good to excellent condition considering their age.

Help this moldy queen out pleaes:graucho:

Will lay them out and show my cache later on thanks

love my dogs

Oct 16, 2009

I will have to see if this is available here. I got three more bags today and they dont smell of mold and are in excellent vintage condition. But the others ewwwwwwwwwwww the smell is horrid. I wiped with mix water and vinegar no can do. they are all leather either patent or normal leather an dlined with suede

love my dogs

Oct 16, 2009
I just got the CLASSY Brand bag made in USA its it stunning in PERFECT looks like new condition. I also got a Waldybag brand new it seems. Was gift wrapped ina box that was apparently opened or never opened by the person who got it. The bag is brand new, mirror, comb and change puse still in wrapped papers inside bag, bag came in its original box and box is in perfect condition. What a find:yahoo: NOOOO mold on those