Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!

orinoco said:
HAHAHHA...!! I KNEW IT.... i KNEW someone would point that out here someday!!! did u know that there's a balenciaga version too!??! SOMEBODY on the streets actually DARED asked me whether my balenciaga was ALDO's...

why do you think i returned my balenciagas?? damn you ALDO damn you!!

I posted that link in another thread.

I was in Aldo's one day and saw that out of the corner of my eye and was like "that looks familiar," got a little closer and there was my first look at an "inspired" Spy. :sick:

There's a clothing shop over at Westside Pavillion in West LA that has a fake black Paddington in the window. I'm just amazed how close some of these companies can ripoff a design without getting slapped. I went into a shoe shop in BH today (can't remember the name, it was on Brighton) and they had a fake Spy out on display. At least it felt fake, felt like vinyl.

It's so weird how they can make bags that are like totally the same as a designer bag yet not get sued for it... But apparently for this kind of copyright they can change 5 minor things and it's their idea...

orinoco said:
HAHAHHA...!! I KNEW IT.... i KNEW someone would point that out here someday!!! did u know that there's a balenciaga version too!??! SOMEBODY on the streets actually DARED asked me whether my balenciaga was ALDO's... !@#$%^&*(...:evil:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=60240444&var=d&itemCategoryLevel1=121&itemCategoryLevel2=129&itemCategoryLevel3=227&

its not as bad as having someone ask if your chloe was nine west's! :sad: