EWWW --What IS she wearing???

Dress to impress is not a hard thing to do in Hollywood. I like her...simply because she doesn't care. Whereas Nicole Richie, she always seems like she is ready to be photographed.

That dress is awful. I wonder if she really is pregnant again:

From Bricks and Stones:

1qz19qs.1.jpg
3qz19qc.0.jpg

Being stylish and being famous don't always go hand in hand.

Sometimes we forget that these celebs have people to pick stuff for them, and when they take time off their real style is shown.

I don't blame her for taking some time off and just being herself. She's been pimped since she was a child.

I don't know if this is true for sure, but
My friend and a personal trainer both told me that if you work out a while and then stop, the muscle that you built up transforms into fat. This may explain Britney's appearance; she may not be eating much at all, it may just be a product of the conversion process.

spiralsnowman said:
I don't know if this is true for sure, but
My friend and a personal trainer both told me that if you work out a while and then stop, the muscle that you built up transforms into fat. This may explain Britney's appearance; she may not be eating much at all, it may just be a product of the conversion process.

I heard about this too... So basically once you go to the gym you just have to keep going :Push::sad:

btw pregnant thread is here: http://www.purseforum.com/celebrity-gossip/is-britney-prego-again-5982.html

She was on some morning show in Mardi Gras in a jacket and nice bust-flattering shirt. I thought maybe just maybe she was less trashy.

URGH... she doesn't flatter her body at all!