Ewww...I think I hate the Louis Vuitton agenda refills!

just an fyi re kate spade refills...they are very high quality and on the thicker side I had to take out pages for it to fit my pm sized agenda because I don't like it to be stuffed so im fighting while flipping through pages...i think I will be sticking with the LV refills as I really like the feel of the paper...thin but yet strong...and although there is that french/english issue I have the weekly one so the location of the days are in the same spot with every flip of the page

I have the same issue! Anyone's refills never seem quite right.
I adore Hello Kitty but the monthly calendar starts the weeks with Monday, I need Sunday start. I tried to make this work last year, and it messed up my work schedule.
Same with FiloFax and Kate Spade.

This year, rather than driving myself nuts, I am going to make my own month-at-a-glance pages and use Kate Spade note pages and to-do lists (I think they are really cute).

LV really dropped the ball on this for their American customers, IMO. Too expensive and not functional at all!!

I must say, I have fallen completely in LOVE with the agenda refill! Now that I'm used to it, I don't know how I used my old ones..LOVE all the lines and the extra space on the side..and the language thing doesn't bother me at all, now. :smile:

My friend had a hard time finding all of the needed inserts. We were in Las Vegas and had to go to several stores to find the ones she wanted. Luckily, there are several locations to visit I've Las Vegas. I'm wondering how serious LV is about providing support for this product.

Had a nightmare of a time finding the right refills for my pm groom agenda. I tried day planner , franklin covey, and hello kitty before saying enough and just ordering the LV ones. The first two didn't fit and the hello kitty ones were a pain with having to write in the date and starting the week on Monday.Plus, I thought it would be fun/girly/etc. but instead found myself wishing for pages that are more sophisticated.

Anxiously awaiting the LV to arrive now to end this frustrating quest! And the French is actually a plus that I'm looking forward to seeing every day.

You could also buy an iPad or some other type of tablet with that money, and download a schedule app (or keep it in your phone). I went the techy route and have an app in my Kindle Fire. So much less bulky than carrying a physical agenda. If you go iPad, I'm certain that LV makes a cover for it.

I need help finding a pen that will fit my P.M. Agenda. Other than the LV ones any suggestions? All the ones I try are too fat even more expensive "slim" styles. And every time I try to order the agenda refill they are out of stock. So I'm kinda frustrated right now. Suggestions please? Maybe there's a better thread for this question? Whatcha think ?

tomatored said:
I need help finding a pen that will fit my P.M. Agenda. Other than the LV ones any suggestions? All the ones I try are too fat even more expensive "slim" styles. And every time I try to order the agenda refill they are out of stock. So I'm kinda frustrated right now. Suggestions please? Maybe there's a better thread for this question? Whatcha think ?

Ok sorry. I found a thread on this exact topic. Thanks anyway!

I'm looking at the Kate Spade page, but they only show the outside of the refill..lol. Wish I knew what the inside looked like! lol
I have the Kate Spade and love it. It has the whole month then you can turn to individual days. It's layed out so that you can see the whole week. I think I'm going to get a LV agenda but use my Kate Spade refills, they are in ENGLISH!