Ewww. I saw an icky fake today...

1. In line while at Fresh Choice, a lady with her icky Signature Stripe Tote WITH a monogram. The monogram was soooo wrong and was CLG...seriously. Hi, my name is "Coach Leather Goods." :roflmfao:

2. i actually hate fakes with a vengence - it almost makes me sad when someone comes in asking if something is real or not when it obviously isn't...

it's bad to carry a fake but i can feel somewhat sorry for them if they thought it was authentic.

3. ha ha... CLG That is too funny. I bet she didn't even know what CLG stands for.

4. That's HILARIOUS... and sad.
    Fakes = yuck.
    :yucky:

5. it's one thing to carry a fake...but a BAD fake, at that? just sad...

i wonder if she got it on ioffer as a remember seeing some "pre-monogrammed" ones on there. :roflmfao:

6. Eww.

7. Double post

8. :yucky: I hope she didn't think it was real.

9. I don't know what's worse: someone thinking it was real and getting ripped off, or someone knowing it's NOT real and toting it around proudly anyway.

There is a kiosk in the mall that has "Coach" bags in a glass case. They are fakes, placed right next to the LV monogram fakes. If they have a Coach hangtag, are they illegal? Please say yes, because I so want to report them. I'll start by calling the mall office and telling them, but I'm not sure where to go from there.

10. ^^ the hangtags actually have the Coach name? if yes, I think YES, illegal!

11. I saw a nasty fake this morning while getting breakfast...just horrible instead of Cs it was the Gs..you know Goach! LOL I smiled & wore my real one proudly.

12. ACK! I was at Ulta the other day and this lady walks in, nose in the air, acting all hot-to-trot, and she's sporting a large "Goach" bucket hat. ICK!

13. ugh. saw a girl today while waiting for class that had an atrocious scribble something...some weird hybrid of a tote and backpack...
    but, man, she turned her nose up at me like she was better than me. all i could do was smile and laugh.

oh, and i SWEAR i saw the worst patchwork bag EVER today. as in, those really awful ones on ioffer that you think NO idiot would get...oh yes, i saw one.
    and thought i wanted to poke my eyes out.

14. Recently the SF Shopping Center reopened with a huge new addition adjacent -- a new Bloomingdale's etc -- and about a week after they opened, the mall FINALLY kicked out the "inspired bags" kiosk that had been sitting at the lower level entrance for ages. I guess they finally realized that MAYBE customers being greeted by the tackiest things on earth when they walk in the door wasn't really the best way to launch a high end shopping center.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice