eww PYTHON ergo hobo???

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?? I personally think it's ugly. Poor snake, died for nothing! ;) It's 11324 if anyone wants the style #.

11324_d1.jpg

Attachments

• python2.jpg
    python2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 68
I haven't seen this bag IRL, but from the pic you posted, I have to say I LOVE IT! Python is sooo versatile! If this is available in a large size, I'll be the first in line for it!

totally NMS since I get the heebie-jeebies thinking about snakes! No way I want one rubbing up against me while I walk :P
I'm sure there are plenty of people that will find it cool though!

totally NMS since I get the heebie-jeebies thinking about snakes! No way I want one rubbing up against me while I walk :P
I'm sure there are plenty of people that will find it cool though!

Ha ha I was just thinking this myself. I hate snakes, and that's all I see with these bags. I wouldn't think twice about purchasing them, because of my fear of snakes. I must say that I think the ergo is ugoly, but I do love the style of the second (legacy thompson?) bag. I just couldn't deal with the python skin.

While I wouldn't want to run into a snake and take my chances with it, I don't mind looking at them or touching them, etc. However, I must admit that every time I go to the San Diego Zoo, I walk around the reptile area thinking and sometimes even saying "ooooh, you would make a lovely pair of heels!"

While I wouldn't want to run into a snake and take my chances with it, I don't mind looking at them or touching them, etc. However, I must admit that every time I go to the San Diego Zoo, I walk around the reptile area thinking and sometimes even saying "ooooh, you would make a lovely pair of heels!"

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

oh that's just mean........poor snake! hehe :nuts: