EWW! a krispy kreme cheeseburger?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So today i was reading Bryan Boy's blog as i do almost every day, and he had posted a picture of a KRISPY KREME cheeseburger? wtf?!? he said it was lunch at google's nyc cafeteria? what the heck! has anyone had this? or would anyone here try this?? i know i wouldn't! and i like exotic foods...this just seems icky!:throwup:

Attached Files:

2. I never had it but I'm from sacramento, and a couple of years ago they had this at the state fair, it was called the krispy kreme chicken sandwich!! I remember going up to the booth they were selling them at and asking if thier was a typo or something. But yah I never tried it and i have no desire to either lol

3. clogged arteries anyone?

4. Just looking at that gave me a headache. I do remember an episode where Paula Deen made cheeseburgers and used glazed donuts for the buns.

5. Barf!!!

6. I love burgers BUT that is just :yucky: GROSS!..

7. That does not look yummy at all! I imagine it would be like chewing on solidified oil.

8. I just threw up in my mouth a little. :throwup:

9. i'm all for trying new things but that looks kinda gross :shrugs:

10. That looks absolutely putrid.

I mean I am all for a Burger and doughnuts but not TOGETHER :wtf:

11. ugh, don't get me started--- I absolutely hate paula deen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so gross

12. that is the most disgusting food I have ever saw!! goodness

first class ticket to a heartattack and obesity is what that will get ya

13. no thanks

14. Ohhh I dunno, I'm a fan of salty and sweet together and I think I might actually like that kind of thing! It looks pretty tasty to me! XD

15. I defended the krispy creme chicken sandwich but this I cannot defend, haha!

I still say the krispy creme with chilcken would taste good!