Food EWW! a krispy kreme cheeseburger?

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
So today i was reading Bryan Boy's blog as i do almost every day, and he had posted a picture of a KRISPY KREME cheeseburger? wtf?!? he said it was lunch at google's nyc cafeteria? what the heck! has anyone had this? or would anyone here try this?? i know i wouldn't! and i like exotic foods...this just seems icky!:throwup:

Attachments

lovesya

Yummy!
Jul 2, 2007
*Sacramento*
I never had it but I'm from sacramento, and a couple of years ago they had this at the state fair, it was called the krispy kreme chicken sandwich!! I remember going up to the booth they were selling them at and asking if thier was a typo or something. But yah I never tried it and i have no desire to either lol

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
Planet Coach
Just looking at that gave me a headache. I do remember an episode where Paula Deen made cheeseburgers and used glazed donuts for the buns.

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
That looks absolutely putrid.

I mean I am all for a Burger and doughnuts but not TOGETHER :wtf:

Purse=Heaven

Addicted to Sweets
Jul 22, 2006
Just looking at that gave me a headache. I do remember an episode where Paula Deen made cheeseburgers and used glazed donuts for the buns.

ugh, don't get me started--- I absolutely hate paula deen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so gross