Evora or Verona?

May 9, 2013
I am just about to purchase my first LV bag and I just can't decide between these two. Unfortunately neither are available at my nearest store so I can't see them in the flesh. Opinions anyone?

Evora gets my vote. I think the Verona is prettier but it's not easy to carry. I purchased on the day of release and was so in love with the Verona mm. She lasted a few years but I had to give up and sold it. The base is wide and stiff. The straps are stiff. It was just too hard to deal with especially after getting more comfortable bags. I still love the look of the Verona. I would love a evora but I have no need - I have a Bloomsbury GM and a Siracusa GM. So I have no need for another crossbody bag in DE nor DA.

Last edited:
I like the two shorter handles on the Evora with the added shoulder strap. I just worry it might be a little large for me and a bit unstructured. I love the shape of the Verona and it is a bit more structured but some say a little uncomfortable to wear.

I have both....the Evora is so pretty and can be carried by the strap or handles...the Verona is a very structured bag..I think it depends on what type of bag you are looking for...

If you are looking for an everyday bag I would go for the DE Evora. However it is quite a large bag, so I don't know how tall/size you are but you might want to take that into account. GLD!

Its really strange when you swap from a brand where you know everything about it to being a complete novice. I have never owned a canvas bag so not sure even if the Damier Ebene is a good choice. Do you think either of these are a good first LV bag? I do prefer a bag you can where on your shoulder plus I like the security of a zip. I carry quite a lot around with me so it has to be a reasonable size. I also prefer a bag with some structure. I have ruled out the Speedy types because of this. Any advice would be welcome.