Evora or Verona MM Owners?!?! Need some help! Pros cons..

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so im debating between these two beautiful bags. Ive saved an saved since i got my Delightful GM in Aug. an Now have surpasses my verona savings (which was origionally a DA Artsy) now im debating if i should just go for Evora. I love the Pleats an hardware an Detail of Verona PLUS the clochette and feet...
    Evora is nice in detail also and has the alcantara lining but no feet :sad: (i love bags with feet)
    If i get verona i can prolly get a new DE pocheete also. Any help or input from Evora and Verona Owners!!

2. I used to own both bags and now I only own one which is the Evora. Love the Verona but just loved the Evora more. So I gave her up to fund the Evora.. Verona is more structured than the Evora.

3. Verona MM is a more structured bag than Evora, IMO. Used my Verona today and I can stuff a lot in there including iPad and magazine. I was at Saks looking in the Gucci section( sorry!) and the SA said she loved the bag and that it was really pretty. I can be a little heavy when loaded up but not too bad at all. Have you tried them both on?

4. No i havent. I do like alil structure (use a base shaped in my NF GM:smile:) an i love my tivoli pm an verona reminds me alot of tivoli but would like alil room hence why i am going for a MM. But also love Evora an the zipper detail in front :smile: wanted a DE i can dress up an Down an i feel i can do it with both of these bags. Only con i have is i wish evora had feet :sad: an i wish verona also had the alcantara lining LOL :girlsigh:

5. How did both bags compare? which do you feel you can dress up more with?

6. I have evora its so much better in dammer ebene

7. I have been carrying my evora for the past few days- I vote for this bag above any other! It is just SOOOO incredibly beautiful. I stare at it..lol.

It has the most beautiful shape, but it isn't hard and structured. It has gorgeous details all over the entire bag- from the lining to the vachetta sides to the large looped zipper pull- I just can't say enough about it, really one of my all time favorite bags, ever!

8. Do you have the Azur or Ebene? I was thinking of Ebene. As much as i love my mono piece i worry about em alil in back of my head or atleast not till i see the damage after im change out my bag LOL

9. Evora all the way!

10. I love my Verona!!

11. ^+1.......yeah!!

12. I Adore my Verona MM !!!

13. Any picsan pros an cons would be helpful:smile: trying to here everyones. Input:biggrin:

14. Verona was my very first LV and I still love her. I bought the Evora and like most people loved her! The look was so gorgeous. But I found the bag to be too heavy. For that price, I wanted it to be perfect, and for me, it wasn't.

15. Yeah at know that feeling for this price range i dont want to be disappointed either... An love both of these DE bags