Evora MM vs. Trevi PM

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Hello,

I am having trouble deciding on these two bags. I am torn between the Trevi PM and the Evora MM. Both are beautiful bags with different qualities. I love the structured and the not so structured bags. I think the Trevi is more classy and the Evora is more casual. If anyone has these two bags, can you please tell me which one you love the best and why? I need to send one back within the next couple of days. I wish I could keep both, but can't.
Thanks to all;)

I had the trevi pm and sold it because it was kind of heavy and hard to get in and out of, then I regretted it big time! So I bought the evora mm, but I wish I hadn't sold my trevi pm. I would say evora mm is easier to use and carry but trevi is nicer looking.

I have the trevi pm. It is very structured and can be a bit heavy. However, I love the look of the trevi. I think it looks elegant. I can't fit much inside because the opening is a bit small. If you're looking for a bigger bag that you can easily get access to, the evora would be a better choice.

Definitely go with the evora mm. It's just way more functional as an everyday bag. The trevi pm is a classic style and nice to have in your collection but if you really will be using as your main bag the trevi might be on the stiff side. It tends to be bulky and can sometimes get in the way when carrying on your shoulder.(when shopping or maneuvering in smaller spaces) If you usually carry your bags by the handle or in the crook of your arm it may not be an issue for you but you still have to think about the weight factor. The trevi is a little heavier when carried by the handles and as stated earlier the opening can be a little small making in and out access a little harder. So evora mm wins my vote. It's classy, versatile, light weight and makes a great everyday bag. Good luck with your choice!

I say the Evora MM is the prettiest DE canvas bag! The Trevi PM is absolutely beautiful too but she can be quite heavy. I also don't like the opening is so small on the Trevi PM! So Evora MM all the way! Let us know what you decide :smile:

I have both and they really are two different bags..the Trevi is so pretty but does it does not fit a lot, the Evora is much bigger...it really depends on what you will be using the bag for....

OMG! Such wonderful advice,....thank you! I am really surprised and shocked:smile: I thought for sure everyone would have voted the Trevi....but it will be used as my every day bag and I do love big bags. At the moment I am using my Totally MM and love it for its practicality and size. Do you think the evora mm will be over powering to my size? I am 5'1" and petite. Do the handles on the Evora become more relaxed? I love that this bag is so squishy to begin with but the top handles are very stiff and am hoping they will become more relaxed with use. Thank you all for all the wonderful comments! I will definitely let you know what I do. I need to make my mind up by Monday so please keep the comments coming;);)

I don't own the Evora but I do own the Trevi pm and I absolutely love her. I think Trevi is very beautiful, so feminine and sophisticated and I don't find it heavy at all. I don't fill it up though, I pretty much carry the same stuff whether I use my speedy, alma, artsy, NF and other bags it's all more or less the same stuff. Easy to change bags that way 😉
I vote for Trevi 👍

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

another vote for Evora! I especially love that this bag can be worn cross body which I do all the time when I travel- you just need to purchase an adjustable strap… It holds a ton yet it is still lightweight. It just molds to your body too which looks fantastic and makes it so easy to wear….

Wow!! I too am debating between these two bags and I'm surprised at how many people are voting for Evora MM. I thought it would be the other way around. Good to know. Love these kind of threads for all the helpful advice and opinions 😁.