Evora mm for work.....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone- I have been searching some threads about this. I am debating on getting the evora mm for work. I need to be able to fit a 13 inch laptop and some files. The gm is too big on me (I am 5'3). I thought about the neverfull but a coworker has it and I want a zipper. I really love the damier.

Some posts say it cannot fit a 13 in laptop and some do... I am a little confused. Those who use it for work, do you love it?? Can you take files ect. out of it easily?? I want a worry free bag and LV is perfect for that :biggrin: as I will also be doing some traveling with this bag.

Any feedback is appreciated- Thanks!!

2. it would be really tight

3. That's what I was afraid of but I love the bag so much :sad: does anyone have other suggestions??

4. The marylebone gm fit my MacBook Air.

If I remember correctly, Only the Evora gm worked to fit it & zip. The Westminster was too small.

Believe it or not, I was also able to fit the 13 air in my artsy!

IHTH!!

5. I use a backpack or separate computer tote for laptops, notebooks, etc. I never put "work" in my LV. I hate to put all that weight into my beautiful LV unless the company is subsidizing for my work bag.

6. So I went I to LV yesterday with my new laptop and I had to turn it on an angle but it fit!! I have it on hold - do owners of the evora find it comfortable to carry when filled?? When I put my laptop in it still seemed comfortable....

Those who use it for work, do you find it really comfortable? I want the perfect work bag :smile:

I recently sold my givenchy antigona as I don't want another bag I have to baby. I figure LV holds up the best in terms of an everyday bag- Most leather bags start to show signs of wear rather quickly and I don't want to worry about scratches! Thoughts before I take the plunge??

7. Totally agreed!

8. Unfortunately files don't just slide right in and out of the bag. At first the interior pilled a lot do to the friction with the files. Now I just carry files in a separate bag with my laptop. It's tough because it's not a tote but I like to use it like one, but it does have its limitations. I wanted it so bad that I don't mind the minor adjustments. They are releasing the totally in DE this summer. If you can wait that long, that might be the ideal work bag!