Evora DE versus Totally DE for work

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for your help in deciding if I should go for DE evora or DE totally for work. I carry few papers, no laptop. I have totally in Mono and love it. I have a NF MM Damier. I am looking for organization and the security of a zipper. Please help.

2. The Evora is so pretty! Since you already have a Totally I would go for the Evora!

3. +1

4. Thank you! That helps! I was pretty sure it was the Evora and then Totally in DE came along and confused me!

5. evora for sure!!!!!👍👍👍👍

6. Evora

7. Ooh, I LOVE the Evora! However, way outta my price range. So I'm saving for the Totally DE. But if I were you, :coolio:I'd get the Evora. ALWAYS get the Evora. :hbeat:

8. Evora looks better for work, IMO.

9. I'm going together the totally in de for work but if I could afford it at the moment I would get evora it's so pretty

10. +2

11. Eeerrr it seems like everyone is a big fan of evora.. But i am not. I admit the design is pretty, but for that price, i will buy empriente line. So i vote for totally DE. I know you have in mono, but totally DE is a great bag. The strap is much more comfy than NF DE. I love mine and use for work everyday since i bought it. :smile:
    Good luck on deciding.