Evil Eye pendant - Judith Ripka

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
What do all of you think of evil eye pendants? There is a brand new one out by Judith Ripka on Saks website. Sorry I don't know how to do link. Maybe someone can do it for me! Bloomingdales just got them in and with "friends and family" coming up - it is an extra 20% off. Bracelets are also available but they cost more than the necklace because the evil eye charm is bigger on the bracelet.

i, personally, am not a fan of Judith Ripka jewellery, but love the idea of evil eye pendants etc. I think Aaron Basha (sp?) has done an evil eye line as well and i prefer those designs.....

It's ok, I've seen them in store before but it didn't scream buy mee !

I have this one, it's a Links of London piece -

attachment.php

Attachments

• 924-watch-over-me-evil-eye-18ct-gold-charm-image-1.jpg
    924-watch-over-me-evil-eye-18ct-gold-charm-image-1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2,178
I have several Judith Ripka Two pieces. SS/YG with a few diamonds. All in the pink quartz color. Very affordable and looks great in the summer. Plus she made a darling necklace exclussively for AutismSpeaks, which is dear to my heart.

I also like the Links of London one but it costs $850 just for the charm. There is a similar one in silver for $155. I prepurchased the Judith Ripka one and I'll think about it. I love the blue on the Ripka one.