everytime after i buy a bag i always say to myself, this is it, this is hte last one

i need some 1 on 1 coaching amanda, i've been out of control lately, and the prices of the pieces i'm getting keeps increasing as well.

I think u are "chasing" after the px..meaning..u want to buy b4 the px hike...have u ask yrself this question... "Do I really want that bag or buying it just to beat the price hike??"

Take a breather...enjoy yr new collection first( I presume u should have a lot of bags by now) & b4 u realise..u could be weeks later b4 u purchase the next bag:P

Dun get yrself into debts...just for the sake of bags..:P

I believe u can do it..Cheers:yes:

I am the same way. But it hasn't stuck, and I feel bad, because I really mean it when I say it. Then I get swayed. I have learned to never make promises. Actions speak louder than words. Just commit yourself. I am trying very hard to appreciate what I have and slow down... even it means removing myself from the PF for a while-- cuz this place makes you hungry for more! Hahah!

::sigh:: its very very hard...i really need Swanky as a personal Chanel Purse Obsessions Therapist...........and GoingInDebt, are you my mirror image or what? i think the same as you ::double sigh::

I'm finding myself like that, but i know it's going to end one day, but when? I said that about my last bag and now i feel like i need another one.
:cursing:Handbags are such an addiction.....hmmm what next...ick!

I feel your pain. I am the same way plus I work around them and the temptation is right in front of me at all times. It's so hard not to get caught up. But I have learned to only buy what i really want and need. I have too many bags sitting in my closet collecting dust. It's hard to resist them but you can do it. Have faith in yourself.

and i'm going to quit buying chanel as well as the forum for awhile, but then i find myself back here as usual, and wanting more chanels.
so after i find my red med/large caviar classic flap i think i'm really gonna cal lit quits! and this time i'm gonna stick to it!!

um... not to be enabling you... but if you're looking for the red medium caviar classic flap with the new chain - they gottem at the Toronto Bloor Street Chanel boutique. :graucho:

I guess I'm helping you get this "last one" out of the way and then you can just peruse tPF and stop buying. :yes:

I just ordered 2 more bags while reading this thread! Not only did I cheat on my SA but I rationalized that they were for Mother's Day and my May birthday...is that so wrong? The bags are the Outdoor Ligne hobo and the Ultimate Soft tote.

gosh I so know how you feel..
This forum gets me so everytime I see a new bag..
I am stumped right now, because I promised the RED jumbo would be the last, but I am buying the white diamond stitch today- and this will be the last.. lol

as much as i want to quit tpf, i can't, it's an addiction in itself, which fuels my addiction for chanel handbags.

if you would stop posting those darn nice pics, maybe it'd help alittle, just a little... ;)

Whew!! I was nervous and scared there for a moment...:sweatdrop:

You aren't very helpful yourself, getting on all those waitlists and then posting here to tempt us :happydance: