***everything is more than 50% off on the tannery site including UGGS ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicscrip

Smiley
Jan 30, 2009
Happy Land
www.thetannery.com

I think there is something wrong with this site as all prices are SO LOW.

It is an authorized retailer for UGG and Canada Goose. The prices are more than 50% off retail. It's too good to be true so I don't know what is going on there...

alita24

O.G.
Jun 27, 2009
www.thetannery.com

It is an authorized retailer for UGG and Canada Goose. The prices are more than 50% off retail. It's too good to be true so I don't know what is going on there...
how can you confirm that it is an authorized dealer? I'm going nuts over here!

Msl0vable

Dec 7, 2011
musicscrip said:
www.thetannery.com

I did a search on the web, looks like a place with bad customer service. In a previous thread of yelp.com review someone did mention that this store do sometime offer 50% off on uggs. I'm not sure but I just placed the order, lets hope I get it or else I can always go to the store since I live close by.

I got a pair of gray bailey and a pair of hunter, and the socks to go with the hunter boots for 135 something.

I hope this help!

Msl0vable

Dec 7, 2011
Uhhhh, I should have Nordstrom price match that..... I was not even thinking about that. Btw that store is NON-REFUNDABLE. I'm keeping my fingers cross that this order will be fine.

Ayala

O.G.
May 17, 2008
Where I am right now
Uhhhh, I should have Nordstrom price match that..... I was not even thinking about that. Btw that store is NON-REFUNDABLE. I'm keeping my fingers cross that this order will be fine.
What do you mean by non-refundable?

My confirmation says:

Return Policy:
At the Tannery we believe in our customers. Our success is based on your satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for exchange or refund. We will refund any unworn or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. For refunds, you will be refunded to your original method of payment.

Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that have not been worn, altered or washed, and with all tags attached. Please return footwear in the original unmarked and undamaged shoebox and return all other items with original tags. There will be a $10 USD restocking fee for any returned order with a damaged or missing shoebox. For international orders fees associated with shipping(clearance fees and duties) are not refundable. All returns must be sent to: and ship your order to:

The Tannery Online
ATTN: Returns/Exchanges
4 Brattle St.
Suite 211
Cambridge, MA 02138

Mar 14, 2006
the lowcountry
I've been to the brick and mortar version of this store in harvard square many, many times. it's a perfectly legit and well-known store with tons of inventory.

I don't see why their online business would be any different, so I wouldn't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.