Everything is finally here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A little over a month ago I discovered tPF. In that short amount of time, my love of Coach has gone from bad to worse...

I used to be happy buying a bag a season, using it for three months and putting it away forever. Those days are long, long gone. Now I'd be happier buying a bag a day (who wouldn't, right?!). I have discovered the love of the hunt, the thrill of the win, and I've fallen madly in love with older pieces that I missed on the first go round.

So, needless to say, you ladies have been bad for my bank account and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

I have spent the last few weeks acquiring a small handful of things I admired...things I lusted after on my own...and things that I never even knew I wanted. I am excited to show you all what my time spent here has produced.

So, lets start small....

2. Im here!

3. Wanna see...

4. Oh yay! I'm here too!

5. I bought a similar set for my MIL but couldn't stop thinking about the teal set at the outlet I left behind...the original wallet I wanted was gone, so I settled on a mini skinny...but I think it's perfect for travel and I LOVE the color!!

Attached Files:

6. Really love that color - great finds!

7. Yay...finally...show us the goods!!!

8. Let's see more

9. Keyfobs...I was never even attacted to them before tPF...now I hunt them like it's my job.

Here is my

Koi fish ( :love:)
    Geranium Sandal
    Hot Air Balloon
    Turtle
    World

Attached Files:

10. Nice FOBs

11. Ohhh lucky girl! I have always wanted the Koi fob...

12. Oh, how I love that Turtle Fob!

13. Wristlets...I never would have thought...but now I do!!

3D Lily Wristlet which came to me direct from Japan from the sweetest tPF member BurrBagLover. I cannot tell you how wonderful she is, and how thoughtful it was of her to pick this up for me--without knowing if I wanted it 100% since they can't return things in Japan. Needless to say, I love it and will think of her kindness each time I use it!! :hugs:

My jewel wristlet was a V-Day from my Mom and Dad!

Attached Files:

14. #14 Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    Tdf!

15. Super cute stuff!