Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
Anyone thinks BF smells much stronger than the traditional Barenia? When I brought mine home, the smell penetrated every little corner in my room or maybe even into the pores of my wall. I had to move it to another room. Not that I don't like the smell, but I need to stay calm in order to sleep, you know? :giggle: I don't remember my barenia being so potent on the first day.

Anyone thinks BF smells much stronger than the traditional Barenia? When I brought mine home, the smell penetrated every little corner in my room or maybe even into the pores of my wall. I had to move it to another room. Not that I don't like the smell, but I need to stay calm in order to sleep, you know? :giggle: I don't remember my barenia being so potent on the first day.

I’m so glad you mentioned it! I was thinking the same thing and assumed it was my imagination...

Reactions: cavalla

Ditto on this statement. I thought I was just hallucinating

Reactions: js2367 and cavalla
I ended up choosing the Sun, Surf and Sea twillys in the yellow and red colorway, as well as the Couvertures twilly in the Orange colorway (not pictured here). I couldn’t wait to try out the new twillys so this is me haphazardly tying on one twilly while waiting at a red light:

IMG_2506.jpg

No twillying while driving — shame on me. Here’s the half finished end result:

IMG_2505.jpg

After mocking the absurdity of the purse mirror clochette, of course I then proceeded to buy one ...

I ended up choosing the Sun, Surf and Sea twillys in the yellow and red colorway, as well as the Couvertures twilly in the Orange colorway (not pictured here). I couldn’t wait to try out the new twillys so this is me haphazardly tying on one twilly while waiting at a red light:

View attachment 4024167

No twillying while driving — shame on me. Here’s the half finished end result:

View attachment 4024168

After mocking the absurdity of the purse mirror clochette, of course I then proceeded to buy one ...

Thank you for sharing. My SA was thinking sea, surf and fun in this CW would fit well too but our store don't have a pair!! I need all my twillys in pairs... I love that Iris!! And it'll look really chic to wear when you're out with BBF.

Thank you for sharing. My SA was thinking sea, surf and fun in this CW would fit well too but our store don't have a pair!! I need all my twillys in pairs... I love that Iris!! And it'll look really chic to wear when you're out with BBF.

I didn’t realize this until today but there are actually two Sea, Sun and Surf twilly colorways that have the yellow background. One is yellow with orange, whereas the one pictured in my photo is yellow with peach. Yup, not too different. Even the SAs were confused and accidentally pulled one of each because technically, they are both yellow. Lol. Anyway, the one I picked has a tiny stripe of red at the twilly end so that’s how I differentiated between the two! It’s cw02.

Reactions: cavalla