Everything about your white Hermes!

I came across to this preloved Kelly 32 in white epsom with blue jean piping. I decided to take it because quite a lot of my summer outfits are in white and blue so this K should goes well with my wardrobe. This is my first time owning white H bag and my first Epsom, I hope I can manage it :smile::angel::smile:
View attachment 4835762
omg this is absolutely stunning!

Beautiful. I have kept thinking all Summer about a white Hermes, but feel the time is passed. I will revisit next Summer. In any event, and for what is worth, I heard Jamie Chua say that the bags she finds less worrisome and easier to maintain are her white bags because whenever she send them to spa they come back perfect. I found that encouraging!

I came across to this preloved Kelly 32 in white epsom with blue jean piping. I decided to take it because quite a lot of my summer outfits are in white and blue so this K should goes well with my wardrobe. This is my first time owning white H bag and my first Epsom, I hope I can manage it :smile::angel::smile:
View attachment 4835762

This is a perfect Summer bag! I am envious! :smile: Love the white, love the piping. It really makes you wanna get a white leather handbag.

Reactions: candyapple15
View attachment 4835762
Beautiful! That piping really makes it a knockout- congrats.

View attachment 4835762
The bleu jean piping just added that extra bit, love this.

Beautiful. I have kept thinking all Summer about a white Hermes, but feel the time is passed. I will revisit next Summer. In any event, and for what is worth, I heard Jamie Chua say that the bags she finds less worrisome and easier to maintain are her white bags because whenever she send them to spa they come back perfect. I found that encouraging!

I have been using her for the whole week everyday and I must say she is quite easy to maintain. Everyday when I back home I dip very little warm water on a white cloth and clean the whole bag. I am surprised to see the very very light dust mark on the cloth it means the dust and dirt were easily wiped down from the bag. Now I am using her with less and less worry. Our weather is late summer here so I will use her the most before the fall season arrive. :smile:

Just wanted to share my experience with a white bag, and how I brought it back to literally same way as I purchased it.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a before picture; but I will describe it as closely as possible.
Here’s my story:

in 2011 I was in Marbella and was offered a white K35. Being all tanned and possibly little bit tipsy, I simply couldn’t pass on it. Throughout the years I never stopped loving it, but wore it very few times, given how precious the colour is. Despite this fact (and me Not causing any visible damage - no scratches or dirt actually) the bag turned somewhat yellow! So I thought, it is just too difficult to care for it, and even with all care - it’s deteriorating. So I tried to sell. The bag is as new. I was not offered a decent amount on the resellers market simply cause it is white. I tried to sell it via an auction house. Same story. Bidders didn’t want to pay more than 4K (pounds) for it (I guess there’s auction house premium). But that also would mean I’d get 3k from this sale.
then I thought, why am I trying to sell it? For 3k? Because I don’t love it? I really do!
so I paid the unsold fee and brought it home... and then I did the unthinkable...

I washed the bag! Not just with soap and water; but with a very strong industrial cleaner. I was quick not to leave residue, and I was quick to wipe it with clean water afterwards.... now! Honestly, don’t do it at home as it is too dangerous, some will surely call me crazy reading this and doing it to a Kelly! But I am pretty happy with the result and am planning on actually wearing this bag now. Cause I definitely know how to bring it back to life....

P.s. after cleaning I sealed the colour with something Docride once recommended to me.
You be the judge of the result. And thanks for letting me share...

8B0F5CAB-01C8-41AF-8853-EBE5CBE4C964.jpeg

Just wanted to share my experience with a white bag, and how I brought it back to literally same way as I purchased it.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a before picture; but I will describe it as closely as possible.
Here’s my story:

in 2011 I was in Marbella and was offered a white K35. Being all tanned and possibly little bit tipsy, I simply couldn’t pass on it. Throughout the years I never stopped loving it, but wore it very few times, given how precious the colour is. Despite this fact (and me Not causing any visible damage - no scratches or dirt actually) the bag turned somewhat yellow! So I thought, it is just too difficult to care for it, and even with all care - it’s deteriorating. So I tried to sell. The bag is as new. I was not offered a decent amount on the resellers market simply cause it is white. I tried to sell it via an auction house. Same story. Bidders didn’t want to pay more than 4K (pounds) for it (I guess there’s auction house premium). But that also would mean I’d get 3k from this sale.
then I thought, why am I trying to sell it? For 3k? Because I don’t love it? I really do!
so I paid the unsold fee and brought it home... and then I did the unthinkable...

I washed the bag! Not just with soap and water; but with a very strong industrial cleaner. I was quick not to leave residue, and I was quick to wipe it with clean water afterwards.... now! Honestly, don’t do it at home as it is too dangerous, some will surely call me crazy reading this and doing it to a Kelly! But I am pretty happy with the result and am planning on actually wearing this bag now. Cause I definitely know how to bring it back to life....

P.s. after cleaning I sealed the colour with something Docride once recommended to me.
You be the judge of the result. And thanks for letting me share...

View attachment 4862935

• Love
Reactions: 880