Everyone's favorite guessing game!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, one of my e-bay purchases arrived yesterday and I also went to the outlet yesterday but didn't get around to taking pictures until right now sooooooo anyone wanna guess what's in the bags!? hehehe

Attached Files:

2. Items 1 & 2 are actually gifts!!!! I am currently working on my master's degree and also my teaching degree and I have two VERY good friends that are becoming teachers. One just graduated in Dec and is looking for a job and the other will graduate next year with me. I bought this keyfob for myself as a graduation present (I am not allowed to use it until I graduate!) and I decided I had to get both of my friends a keyfob too! So one will get it when she gets her first teaching job and the other will get it when she graduates with me!!! I'm not even real big on the apple-motif that is so often associated with teachers, but this patent apple is TOO darn cute to resist :smile:!

Attached Files:

3. Alright, next are two charms that were $9.99 each at the outlet! I knew I would be able to find the "X" and figured I would have to buy an "O" later but they had the "O" charm too!! Here are the backs and fronts of my new X and O charms for hugs and kisses!! Can't wait to put these on one of my bags... now I just have to figure out which one!

Attached Files:

4. OMG so many bags haha

5. ^^ Haha... yeah but it's just some accessories mostly :smile:!

On with the show... next are two card cases from the outlet! I bought a white one a week or two ago and fell in love with how practical it is! So much cheaper than a wallet too. So, when I stopped by the outlet I knew I was going to be buying another if they still had them. Lucky for me they had brown (on clearance) and black (still with 20% discount) so I got them both!

Here they are... black first then brown!

Attached Files:

6. Next, are two fun accessories I didn't necessarily expect to find...

From the watercolor line that was just put in the outlets I got a cute, spring colored scarf with watercolor on one side and C's in aqua/blue on the other! I have a mist/aqua colored soho siggie hobo I will probably put this on, or for a pop of color on my black one! I also got the beloved turtle keyfob!!! :yahoo: I had this lil guy on my wish list but they were sort of pricey on e-bay so I decided I could live without him. But then... he was at the outlet and I just had to!

Attached Files:

7. I love those card cases! (got one at the boutique a year or so ago). They can definitely be used as a small wallet.

8. I guess this wasn't really a guessing game so much as show-and-tell but oh well... last but not least the brown bag!!!!! Hehehehehe.. the belted plum ergo!!!! I had to have this bag after I saw it on someone else's posts and it is my first leather bag!!!! I already took it out the day I got it and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I can see why so many of you are ga-ga over the leather bags... it is so lush and soft and buttery and mmmmmm it is fabulous! The plum color is TDF as well... I'm really enjoying it! Here are some pics so you can enjoy too haha...also, a pic of all the bags and their contents revealed!

Attached Files:

9. You have my same exact tastes, I wanted a lot of those things that you got but I had to put them back because of the Leigh and my XL black belted ergo I got recently. Can't have 'em all. I wanted the watercolor ponytail scarf, the plum belted ergo, and the turtle keyfob as well as the apple keyfob. I even carried them around the store and laid them all back down. Except for the apple, I never could find that one but I want it. hehe

10. ^^ Hehe! I bet your black belted ergo is divine! And you have a Leigh! Yum! The apples are available on e-bay if you don't have them at an outlet near you... just a thought! And I hear ya about not being able to have everything, but that (hopefully) makes the things we do have more special!

Oh, also, the outlet didn't have the apples out on display at my outlet anymore. I had bought my own there a month or two ago which is why I knew they had them at one time so I asked if they had anymore by chance. They just had them stored in a cabinet behind the counter. So if you are near an outlet I would call or ask if you really want it! It was $16 for me.

11. Great tip, I will call and ask about the apple keyfob. Apples are my fave fruit to eat that's why I wanted an apple. Oh, I am a Sunday School teacher as well. I always see that big mysterious cabinet behind their counter at the outlet that I wish I could rummage through! hehe Here's a pic of both my recent purchases. I love them. I don't know which one out of these two that I love the most! They Leigh probably because it has really thick leather. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get that ponytail scarf though, it's one of the prettiest Coach scarves I've ever seen. That outlet that had them is too far away to go back.

Attached Files:

12. Oh goodness your bags are gorgeous!!!! I hope you can get your scarf someday! That is a bummer that your outlet is far away... mine is like ohhhhh 20 minutes! It's JUST far enough, and not on the way to anything I go to, that I am not there all the time though, so that is a good thing! Gosh your bags are beautiful, congrats! Love them both, I wouldn't be able to decide which I loved more either!

13. Thank you, I love these bags. I never dreamed I'd have such a collection. I actually have four bags but I might sell the other two, they're sohos. I just don't like to have too many expensive bags for some reason, I guess I'm worried about people who know me will think I'm dumb to spend all this money on myself.
    I love your beautiful things, too, and you are a very nice person to get those gifts for those people. I've had fun chatting with you tonight here.

Oh, two of my outlets are close to me but they never have the good stuff lately. They ship the good stuff out to Primm, NV which is not far just 40 mi. but I don't like to drive that far.

14. SO pretty!

15. Oh my god I just love the Xo thing I think it is super cute... I want to do that too...