Everyone loves Speedy =D

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was just at the grocery store and had my Mono Speedy 30 :love: in the front part of the cart. I was busy getting my kids in the cart too and a young girl walked by with 2 young guys and said " I like your purse..."
    I smiled and said "Thank You". If one of those guys is her bf,they better watch out, the girl has good taste already. ;)

2. Lol..they're starting pretty young now I guess.
    But more importantly...YOU love your purse!! :heart:

3. awsome...you can nver go wrong with a speedy...they get compliments all the time! =)

4. LOL.. yes ,I do love her :love:
    You know you :heart: your bag when you buy a cles to add on to it and you say you "bought a purse for your purse". The cles is not mine, it's Speedys ;)

5. :yes:

6. Haha I never thought of it that way! My bags' purse is the Inclusion keychain lol.
    Wow..really do love our bags lol! ;)

7. ^ insane louis vuitton fanatics.

hehe i love you rebecca!

8. I just had a girl in a shoe store compliment my Speedy 25 last week. It's such a nice feeling!!

9. You're too cute. :shame: Awww.... :heart:.

I had my keys/keychain hanging from my pocket and a girl that sits next to me in my class asked me "Is that Louis Vuitton?". I replied "Yeah...". She said "Awww... it's cute!" :wlae:

10. Lol Sophia and John.
    I :heart: you guys too!

Tiny pieces of LV make me happy..I stare at my Inclusion phone charm everyday because it's just so teeny and cute hehe.

11. Oh, that's so *cute*.. I bet your purse :heart: 's it's inclusion purse :P .Who else but us LV fanatics would do this.. :graucho:

12. They do start pretty young! My sister's former best friend was obsessed with designer bags. She can't afford one now but when she would come over she and I would spend hours flipping through magazines and this forum. I dont even wanna know they kinda taste my "future" daughter will have by the time she's a teen! I better start saving....

13. sooo cute. i wished ive got someone to share my love for bags too. as in real-life friends. lol.

14. Just do like I did and have boys! ;) MUCH easier! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice