Everyone has a NEVERFULL

MeganEbb

Oct 4, 2020
Everyone I mean EVERYONE has a neverfull mm usually in Mono!!! It makes me so mad because I have a speedy right now and want the neverfull mm mono with beige interior but everyone and their mom has one and it’s embarrassing! Does this bother you?

Not at all but I don't like monogram anyway, although I have the blue one from Escale collection. It is a great bag, that's why so many people have it.

Buy the bag because you love it, because it is practical and because you appreciate the quality of the bag - do it for yourself, not for the other people. But if it bothers you, as @ifahima said, there are plenty similar bags from other brands. Or get DE or epi (epi is very durable, you can look at the second hand market as well) or a limited edition one.

I only use my Neverfull GM for physiotherapy or for the veterinary clinic, occasions where I need a lot because everyone has one. On the other hand, I feel very snobbish about it.
I love my two Neverfull MM from the last two summer collections. They are just practical and beautiful and spacious. that makes me a little sad when they go into hibernation now. When it rains or snows a lot, I don't want to use the open bags with the light colored lining.

Buy what you love and don’t worry about what anyone else has or thinks. I know, I know, its easier said than done - I often think the same about neverfulls! :lol: I have two neverfulls and would happily buy at least two more because they are great bags. However it does grate me slightly when I see 5 of them every time I leave the house!
I know this post is old, but it does have a lot of answers for you to peruse and decide.

Everyone I mean EVERYONE has a neverfull mm usually in Mono!!! It makes me so mad because I have a speedy right now and want the neverfull mm mono with beige interior but everyone and their mom has one and it’s embarrassing! Does this bother you?
Nope. Highly recommend buying a Neverfull. You can use it everywhere and anywhere.

I always liked the look of the Neverfull but bought other LV bags. I bought my first Neverfull 10 years after buying my first LV bag. It was one of the Ikat bags. I’m an idiot. I use a Neverfull almost every day now for something! I should have bought it long ago!

I have 13 now. Most are limited editions. I still don't have the classic mono with beige!

I wouldn’t say it is embarassing. Everyone has it because it is an awesome bag. For me, I don’t care of someone else or everyone has it. Buy what you love and don’t worry about everyone around you. Just because someone else has it doesn't mean everyone will wear it the same. Sherbear said it best with the iphone analogy.