Everyone at Hermes NYC safe and sound

1. I think by now we heard about the building exploding at 62nd and Madison, very close to Hermes. I was finally able to track down my SA (I had to tell him I wasn't stalking him for a Birkin). Heehee. They had to close the store early but everyone is doing well. I was relieved needless to say. Just wanted to share the good news with everyone.:yes:

2. Good to hear!!! I've been listening to the radio all day--some crazy doctor going through a divorce. Shhhhsh.

3. will they be open tommorow you think?

4. Hope so, so someone can report on everything

5. Thank goodness all's okay ... That is just so scary ...

6. I hope the explosion rocked a few Birkins off the shelves in the back room and out onto the selling floor!

7. :lol:

8. :lol: :graucho:

9. I'm so glad they are ok too. I gave them a call just to check if things were alright and my SA said things were going well too! :yes:

10. I just walked by, and the mess is unbelivable, but the store looked perfect!

11. tell me about it... i've heard that divorces are just as painful as a death in the family but man...:sad:

well at least all the SAs are fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice