Everyday tote S, City and Day

I find that the Everyday tote is very good in quality, and the design is functional and bag is super roomy. The only complain (or a minor con) is that the straps aren’t all that comfy. If they were tad bit wider and thicker it would have been more comfortable.

Thank you for all the great information about the EDT! I've been curious about it, and can see the charm it holds now. I'm about to plunge into yet another oldie Work. The only downside, (and why I sell them off so often) is the lack of a comfortable shoulder strap. I love the straps on the DT, for me, the slim straps seem to stay put well. Maybe it's my chubby shoulders. :P

Reactions: ksuromax
Thank you for all the great information about the EDT! I've been curious about it, and can see the charm it holds now. I'm about to plunge into yet another oldie Work. The only downside, (and why I sell them off so often) is the lack of a comfortable shoulder strap. I love the straps on the DT, for me, the slim straps seem to stay put well. Maybe it's my chubby shoulders. :P
it's a very easy bag, lightweight itself (almost no hw, only a zipper on the pouch) and no extra cloth for lining and base is soft, too, so it does not feel boxy
I know, it's not a bag to die for, but it's a great workhorse :tup:

So I love wearing my black Everyday Tote small to work so much that I thought will grab the medium size half the price. Thought I’d use it for travelling or if I have to carry my laptop. Not sure yet though if I’m asking for trouble with the white colour. Took some photos. Please let me know what you think...
8F77509B-C4F7-4707-8F75-665F5BCC4EE0.jpeg D139A1D1-3639-4793-BA40-B0A77884E551.jpeg 45CD9472-9C55-480E-9A5E-C424D3A603A5.jpeg

I could even nest the small inside the medium, what fun!

Attachments

• E7865750-1FC8-4503-A5ED-0B964AF89671.jpeg
    E7865750-1FC8-4503-A5ED-0B964AF89671.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: ksuromax
So I love wearing my black Everyday Tote small to work so much that I thought will grab the medium size half the price. Thought I’d use it for travelling or if I have to carry my laptop. Not sure yet though if I’m asking for trouble with the white colour. Took some photos. Please let me know what you think...
View attachment 4629087 View attachment 4629088 View attachment 4629090

i really like both! :tup:

View attachment 4629087 View attachment 4629088 View attachment 4629090

I have two smalls and I love the style. Medium would be great if you do need a larger option, like for travel. It looks fab in white but, like you, not sure about how hard it'll be to keep up.