Everyday tote hep & advice please?

lcy32

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
I'm trying to decide which everyday tote to buy. I have a lot of monogram canvas which I love and use my Metis hobo mostly but would like a tote to be able to carry both my and my LOs stuff in now she's getting older.

I was considering the neo Neverfull or Totally MM in either mono or damier azur.

Which do you think would be best? I'm looking for everyday plus holidays, trips away etc.

Thanks so much for your suggestions

Neverfull in Azur, hands-down. As long as you take care not to rub it up against denim, this print needs no special attention. Mono would be able to take more hits, so to speak, but you should be able to travel with the Azur print just fine. Go for the GM size, if you are using it for your child's things/carry-on bag as well.

I love my other bags, but nothing beats the accessibility of the Neverfull. I personally find the Totally to resemble a diaper bag (sorry Totally lovers!) and since that's what I associate it with, it's a no-go for me.

I have both the Totally MM DE and the NF MM Azur. I love both bags really. I would go to the boutique and compare the bags side by side - carry around - put some things in them both. Get a feel - then sleep on it!

I really do not see the Azur being a good travel partner. Mono or Damier Ebene for travel if you're looking at canvas bags.

I can post pictures side by side if you like. I guess it depends on the size you are looking for.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Thanks so much everyone for your great advice.
I think I've decided. I'm going to order at the same time I order my soft Lockit with my SA this afternoon so have a little while longer to decide.

Totally....it's such a great tote and has the extra security of a zip top and the convenience of outside pockets.

I agree. I don't zip my totally but it's nice to have the option if needed,especially when traveling. I have the DE and the straps have been comfortable since the day I got it.