Everyday Satchel

Personally, I think it's probably even smaller than an MAM.

I had Glazed Black. The leather was wonderful. Just too darn small. I compared it to my Magnolia before I packed it up. The shape was identical just a little smaller on all sides.

I think it's the same size as a MAM in capacity but a slightly different shape. It's longer (or wider?) than a MAM but not as deep as a MAM. I will take pictures of the two side by side to show what I'm saying.

RMEDPics001.jpg

RMEDPics003.jpg

RMEDPics004.jpg

RMEDPics005.jpg

RMEDPics008.jpg

RMEDPics010.jpg

RMEDPics009.jpg

And someone had asked me about what you can fit inside (sorry for the delay!), basically I can fit everything that I put in my MAM comfortably with the same amount of space leftover. I carry a large wallet, large sun glass case, Cell phone, small make up bag, misc pouches, keys.. etc.

As for whether you can fit a lap top.. it would have to be a small one! Here are some pictures that I took while putting my iPad inside.. The iPad fits perfectly..

RMEDPics011.jpg

RMEDPics012.jpg

RMEDPics013.jpg

I'm personally a little shocked that some find it too small.. especially people who have been happy with the MAM. I find them to be nearly identical in size.. but that's just opinion. :shrugs:

^ Yeah, it's definitely not a huge tote bag or anything. It's a medium sized satchel. If you're looking for a larger bag I'd go with the Dear Tote. :yes:

Great pictures LR, I appreciate seeing (drooling over) them! I am so excited to get mine on Monday:nuts:

The Dear Tote is much taller than the Everyday. The Biggest is the Rapture satchel, its like an overnight bag, very big!

I got the hunter satchel anyway...can't wait to get it!
The size reminds me of the totes that Coach makes for the outlets. The top zip style is the same and the size looks similar too. It is smaller than the MAM but not by a lot.

*ahem* I also got a dear tote. I'm a sucker for this glazed lamb leather!

Great pictures LR, I appreciate seeing (drooling over) them! I am so excited to get mine on Monday:nuts:

The Dear Tote is much taller than the Everyday. The Biggest is the Rapture satchel, its like an overnight bag, very big!

I am curious to see how the Addiction satchel compares to the Rapture. Someone needs to get the Addiction and do a reveal! :graucho: (maybe you..hehe)