Everyday Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any more pics on this than the one on AA?
    What colors does it come in?
    I would like to know what it looks like on the inside but most of all what the strap drop is..

It looks like it will come with a detachable strap but I would like to know the main strap drop.

I think this will be a purchase :smile:

What are your thoughts?

2. Bumping this.. I just bought one and am curious if anyone else has one yet and how they like it? It's hard to do a search on this because the name of the bag is so common place. If I'm missing any good discussion on this bag somewhere, please show me where. Thanks!

3. I am really liking the everyday. I want to try one but would really like to see some modeling photos. LR? Anyone? Pretty please!

4. littlerock,

luna boston has a video on their facebook featuring their "bags of the week".

they feature the everyday in the glazed forest, it's the second bag in the clip.

5. I don't think anyone has this yet. Littlerock, you gotta post some pics! I've been missing your awesome modeling pics lately.

6. I got mine yesterday but I am sending it back.

Lunaboston did a poor job doing the measurements and I let them know it.

From the beginning it said that the handle drop would be 10" and now it says 8" and the handle drop is clearly neither. It's more like 6"-6,".

I was happy and excited getting a satchel that was shaped like that and would fit comfortably over my shoulder. BS. I am disappointed.

Looking objectively it's a great, roomy, well shaped bag that will hold a lot and that is very organized.

7. ^ I'm so sorry to hear that! I don't mind the shorter shoulder straps but can understand how that would be a deal breaker.

Mock- I should be getting mine tomorrow, assuming that LB sends it out today. I will definitely post some mod shots since it seams that not too many people have this bag. I also need to reveal a couple other recent RM purchases as well.

booksandbags- thanks for the heads up regarding the video.. I will go have a look now!

8. i like it the moment i saw the pre-sale tiny pic on aa months ago. looking forward to see more pics :yes:

9. Can't wait to see some pictures LR, I have been intrigues by this bag as well, and am loving the Forest color on LB.

10. My bag is "out for delivery" :yahoo:

I got the glazed brown color.. hoping I like it!!

11. ^^ did you like it?

12. I love it :yahoo:

Here are some pictures before I rush out the door. When I get to work I can write a review.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

** Please excuse my wall! We just took down a big mirror that was there to have restrung and for some reason the flash is making the wall look really dirty. It doesn't look like that IRL though, thankfully.

14. LR, I love it!
    Can't wait for your review!

15. Wow, that leather looks so much like Glazed Almond in your pics!