Everyday Purse

I used to switch everyday depending on what color i was wearing...

but ever since i fell in love with my purple bags i wear them more often.. I've also been known to match the bag to my jacket...

but i do change wristlets when matches the outfit better.... I've also been known to match the bag to my jacket...

My bag of choice for the last 2 weeks has been my Plum Belted Ergo. I love it.. It goes with browns, and blacks... really my bags are basic.... they match anything i have... i'll never use a brown bag with a black outfit and vise versa... But the plum goes with everything.... :smile:

I usually,, no scratch that, I always change bags (from swingpack to tote) to match my outfit and whereever I'm going. I never get tired doing that, in fact I get so excited just by doing it. :smile:

I use whatever bag I'm currently loving the most until I get totally bored with it, then I switch off to something else. But if I happen to be carrying a color bag, like I am at the moment (pond shoulder bag), I just try to avoid wearing colors that will clash with it, or I switch it out.

You are just like me! I do the exact same - the only other thing I really take into account is the weather. I had been raining so I switched out my green Bleecker for my black sig Carly (more impervious to rain/spotting). Now that the rain seems to have mostly cleared up I am using my new 06 Legacy shoulder bag. :love:

I usually change out my bags depending on what I am wearing or if I need to take a tote/baby bag for the kids things.. Satchels for when I am out alone ETC.

When I am going out alone or without the kids I usually stress about what bag to take because it's usually a bag that doesn't get used often!

I use new bags for about a month solid...just cause I love the "newness". After that, I try and switch to "coordinate", not match, my outfits.

When I can't be bothered to do that though, it's usually my khaki/black Legacy Shoulder or khaki/beet Carly that gets the most use.

I've been using my whiskey ali for about a month now, but I don't usually switch very often. I'll carry a bag until I get tired of it. I usually wear jeans so I don't really coordinate bags and outfits.

I don't change my bag to match my outfit (most of my bags go with everything) unless I decide to wear black, which is rare for me...then I only change my bag if i'm using my chocolate one. I just don't like chocolate with black.

I will sometimes switch based on an outfit, but usually I will switch based on need for the day (small purse if I'm going somewhere with just the essentials, bigger purse or tote for everyday/work, etc.) or if I get a new bag...then I usually switch my stuff over IMMEDIATELY!! :smile: Now that I have a little collection going I'm trying to switch between them all so nobody gets left out.

I tend to wear my siggy belted Ergo hobo for work ( don't have to worry so much about the weather). On weekends or if I'm off, I carry my whiskey Ali or my siggy or leather Bleeker large flap. :yes:

I carry whatever I'm loving at the moment. I wear Ts and jeans so most anything matches my bags. I switch when I get bored or feel like a bag has been ignored for a long time. I was carrying my geranuim madeline until today when I switched to my ergo vintage hobo. That one's been ignored for quite some time so I thought it was time to show it a little love! LOL!