Everyday necklace?

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
I'm looking for a new "everyday" necklace.

i currently wear a tiffany open heart necklace but i would like to get something better, maybe with some type of jewels on it. nothing too flashy or trendy, and pretty basic, so that it will match most things. i would prefer silver. i do not want yellow gold, hate it, lol.

the problem is, i'm totally clueless about jewelry and different brands.

i'd also like it to be $350 or less. any help is greatly appreciated :yes:

I have one of those past, present, future necklaces (the pendant consists of three little diamond studs in a column and it's on a silver chain) and it's classy enough for everyday wear, but can still be dressed up. It's just as versatile as the open heart necklace IMO... I usually switch between the two for everyday wear.

ETA - I found a pic of it!

Attachments

• necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 280
Sundance has some really cute things and a lot of variety.

http://www.sundancecatalog.com

I made a silver rolo chain necklace with gemstone beads spaced every inch or so for my teenage daughter. She wears it ALL the time, and loves the simple yet colorful design. I used sterling wire to incorporate the gemstone beads (I used peridot, iolite, aquamarine, etc. - blues and greens - She wanted something sea-like), and a lobster clasp.

If you can spend a little more ($390) you can get this David Yurman necklace with blue topaz.

NMJ4715_mp.jpg

or you can get it in amethyst

NMJ4714_mp.jpg

For $365 you could get this Me & Ro flower pendant necklace with iolite stones

NMY9341_mp.jpg

That last one from Me&Ro is gorgeous!!!

Can I show off a couple of mine? They aren't available for sale but I just loved 'em. And think they'd make pretty good every day type necklaces.

The first I made for my little cousin Kimiko for her birthday. It's floating Aquamarine and Ruby.

The second one a coworker bought with some matching earrings. It is pink topaz and sterling silver.

My vote is definitely that last one with the iolites. Gorgeous!

Attachments

• N_FloatingAqua.jpg
    N_FloatingAqua.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 297
  • P3190188.JPG
    P3190188.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 288