Everyday LV

You can see many of those in the Your LV in Action thread :smile:. I think many of us have several "daily" bags that we rotate. For me, for instance, my Spring/Summer daily bags are my Girolata in DA and my Cluny MM in Rose Ballerine Epi. Then for the weekends, I have my Croisette DA.

I think that all of my LV's are my everyday bags, except that I rotate them frequently. I suppose that if I had to pick just one then it would be the Delightful MM in DE; lightweight, roomy, comfortable, and is fairly discreet.

Reactions: Brendutch
A great purse to rotate into for daily use would be the LV twice (once called the twinset). Out of all of my LVs this bag is by far the most comfortable, casual, and carefree. It doesn't have any hardware, just one zipper pull on the back pocket. It was very recently discontinued but because it was so recent you'd be able to find one in great condition used- if you don't mind used. Another great bag for daily use would be the speedy bandouliere. It holds so much! I have 4 of them. 2 empreinte, 1 canvas and one epi. They are terrific for on-the-go and hands free. Perfect for everyday. Another good one is the Palm Springs mini backpack. So comfortable crossbody but it doesn't fit a full size wallet like the speedy.

I have a feeling you're going to get a lot of responses saying people's favorite LVs, or all of their LVs, are their daily bags- because people like to rotate their luxury goods to get good use out of all of their investments. But not all LV bags are good everyday bags. I have pochettes. Love them but they're not practical in the sense that I can't fit more than a small wallet, keys and other tiny things. My empreinte speedys are gorgeous but they're a bit fancy. My saint germains are very pretty and comfortable but the gold chain is flashy. So, at the end of the day, if you're looking for practical, subtle, and something you can throw around-- the twice is fantastic, the speedy b is a lot of people's grab and go bag, and the Palm Springs mini is super carefree. All bags you can toss around and wear crossbody :smile:

My daily bag at the moment is my Speedy 30. I also have the 25b that I use more, but really needed to cycle in my regular 30. I actually have been enjoying a hand held bag the past few weeks. I think in a few days, i will switch over to my Eva since the forecast is suppose to be sunny for the next few days. I haven't used her in a year, I believe...

Reactions: sayakayumi
A great purse to rotate into for daily use would be the LV twice (once called the twinset). Out of all of my LVs this bag is by far the most comfortable, casual, and carefree. It doesn't have any hardware, just one zipper pull on the back pocket. It was very recently discontinued but because it was so recent you'd be able to find one in great condition used- if you don't mind used. Another great bag for daily use would be the speedy bandouliere. It holds so much! I have 4 of them. 2 empreinte, 1 canvas and one epi. They are terrific for on-the-go and hands free. Perfect for everyday. Another good one is the Palm Springs mini backpack. So comfortable crossbody but it doesn't fit a full size wallet like the speedy.

I have a feeling you're going to get a lot of responses saying people's favorite LVs, or all of their LVs, are their daily bags- because people like to rotate their luxury goods to get good use out of all of their investments. But not all LV bags are good everyday bags. I have pochettes. Love them but they're not practical in the sense that I can't fit more than a small wallet, keys and other tiny things. My empreinte speedys are gorgeous but they're a bit fancy. My saint germains are very pretty and comfortable but the gold chain is flashy. So, at the end of the day, if you're looking for practical, subtle, and something you can throw around-- the twice is fantastic, the speedy b is a lot of people's grab and go bag, and the Palm Springs mini is super carefree. All bags you can toss around and wear crossbody :smile:
I completely agree. I have a twice in the empreinte noir and use it everyday. Absolutely love it!! I found it pre-loved and the original owner only used it once!!