Everyday I think of NF Roses

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I can't:confused1: decide if I should go for the Neverful Roses. I tried it on at LV store and surprisingly prefered Neverful over Speedy. Everyday I wonder if I should buy it or Spring clothing instead. I'm so torn. For those of you wearing this bag, are you enjoying it? Do you know if anything other than grafittis are coming out that I should wait for instead of the roses?

I love using mine ~ not fond of the NF style per se' ... but I adore the Roses collection and the pink interior of the NF is very cheerful to me.

Me, too. I haven't been too fond of the NF in mono (sorry to the mono lovers :Push:smile: but I fell in :heart: with the roses and am so glad I got it... I think it was the interior that made me fall in love with the bag as I love anything pink...:P

I would get the neverfull. When you think about it, LV is an investment that increases in value, especially a LE piece. If you spend the money on clothes, they may last a season or two and you will probably be ready to get rid of them.

I agree ^^ the Roses NF is gorgeous, I don't even want to put mine away, it is so pretty to look at on the other hand my pink graffiti speedy hasn't even made it out of the box. You should go try it on at the boutique, this bag looks so much better irl than in any of the pics I've seen. Good luck with your decision!

I think if you get the roses NF, it is bright and fresh enough to take you most of spring/summer without you having to get an entire spring wardrobe. Maybe just a few new tops & sandals?

You guys are such enablers! I just don't know if this piece will hold its value. Perhaps I should ask in a new thread. I will go to LV boutique today and try on in person one more time before I decide. I'm just not that into clothes and agree with Stacy31 that bag will last longer than spring clothes.