Everyday earrings

Aray22

Jan 5, 2013
Hello!! Im looking to invest in some fabulous everyday earrings other than diamond studs. Something Versatile i can wear With gym clothing or cocktails. What's your signature everyday earring?

Diamond hoops of course! I wear mine all the time on the weekend. With any type of outfit, with my hair down or in a pony. Get a 2 inch size. You will love them......promise.

Pearls aren't good for the gym, but I just reset pearl earrings into pearl and diamond studs and I love them. They are ivory pearls sitting atop bezel-set diamond solitaires. For a different look, maybe you can try Tahitian pearls with diamonds?

Otherwise, I like gold pyramid studs and Jamie Wolf's pieces (check Barney's). Also works with everything.

Pearls are not boring!! So classic I def have my pearls and tiff silver balls on rotation! I'm loving the idea of the diamond hoop maybe in a small size so it's more subtle. Love these recs ladies!! Keep em coming!!

What's your budget?

I think studs are best for gym-to-cocktail endeavors. Or very small hoops that won't catch on anything at the gym. I would say small inside out diamond hoops.

VCA alhambra studs in the sweet or vintage lines would be great for the day to night switch. The small frivole stud is classic, too.

Any kind of simple hoops. Diamond hoops are nice. Plain gold hoops look really clasy and clean. I have trinity cartier hoops. They are designed elegantly. It is better to invest on a pair of good quality that will last for such a long time.

junkenpo said:
what's your budget?

I think studs are best for gym-to-cocktail endeavors. Or very small hoops that won't catch on anything at the gym. I would say small inside out diamond hoops.

Vca alhambra studs in the sweet or vintage lines would be great for the day to night switch. The small frivole stud is classic, too.

+1
I don't take my diamond studs out for weeks at a time. I ride horses, go to the gym, school, out on the town, etc. and they are always perfect with my various outfits. I think these (diamond studs, studs of any kind really-- not pearl though as you shouldn't wear them in the shower/sweating) would be the most versatile and useful for you since you are going to be hard on your jewelry like I am.

I keep an assortment of beads and hoops in silver and gold tones. Not too expensive in case I lose one.

I have some stone studs and pearl studs but they don't get out as much.