Daily earrings from...

• Cartier

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • VCA

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
Honestly, I think it’s too matchy-matchy.

Have you considered the Cartier Diamants Légers earrings - the diamond studs? I have them in the MM size as they list them on their site. I’m not one to change out my jewelry often, and I wore those for years until I recently got the Love small hoops this past February.

They are simple and classic for everyday wear.

Have you considered the Cartier Diamants Légers earrings - the diamond studs? I have them in the MM size as they list them on their site. I’m not one to change out my jewelry often, and I wore those for years until I recently got the Love small hoops this past February.

Kindly can you model them please .Thinking of buying them .Thank you .

What earrings do you wear daily and what do you recommend as classic earrings?
I have regular LOVE bracelet and Love necklace https://www.cartier.co.uk/en-gb/col...ns/love/necklaces/b7212400-love-necklace.html that I wear daily and I've just been eyeing on the small LOVE earrings, all in YG. Is it a bit much to go for the LOVE earrings too? A bit to matchy if you get what I mean?
I agree it’s too much the love earrings.

My daily earrings are diamond studs which you can get from different brands . And occasionally I wear other earinngs.

What earrings do you wear daily and what do you recommend as classic earrings?
I have regular LOVE bracelet and Love necklace https://www.cartier.co.uk/en-gb/col...ns/love/necklaces/b7212400-love-necklace.html that I wear daily and I've just been eyeing on the small LOVE earrings, all in YG. Is it a bit much to go for the LOVE earrings too? A bit to matchy if you get what I mean?

As it happens, I posted this elsewhere today for a similar reason. I like the matched look!
112.jpg

I have the small love earrings, and honestly, unless you look much closer you hardly notice its the love earrings. Since quarantine it is pretty much the only earring I wear: it's light, the lock is tight, and its pretty "neutral". So, i'd say it is a good everyday earring.

As regards the concern that it may be too matchy matchy, I have the love cuff, the same necklace you posted, and the small love earrings and I tend to agree that they can be too matchy matchy. However, since I also wear other accessories when I wear these together, that kinda removed the too contrived look. For reference, sometimes I stack my cuff with the Tiffany T Wire and other bracelets, and the necklace with the Tiffany DBTY for some bling (plus the fact, I almost never take off my DBTY).

Reactions: Chaton
Thank you all for your advice. I got a hunch that it would be a bit too matchy matchy and I think I'm going for other earrings than the LOVE, but I think it will still be from Cartier. I have just mostly looked at bracelets before so the earrings are a bit new to me.

They look lovely and classic. I saw that they come in different sizes. I have to have a look into that .