Everyday bag recommendations

vhuynh2

O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an "everyday bag". Something that is not too flashy and durable (I don't want to have to baby it). I just want something I can take with me to run errands, so a more casual bag. It must be a crossbody with a zipper. I'm considering the GG Marmont small/camera bag and the Gucci soho disco bag but would like to consider more options. Does anyone have any other suggestions? TIA :smile:

Last edited:
Maybe Bottega Venetia Pillow or LV Alma bb in epi, LV Clery in epi noir. Kate Spade have some cross body bags with zippers that look durable and not flashy. The Gucci bags you mentioned would work well. I have the Gucci a Disco and enjoy wearing it. You can have the logo facing towards your body when you want to be more discreet.

Reactions: vhuynh2
Louis Vuitton Turenne, Siena, Pallas clutch, Alma bb, Speedy Bandouliere 25.

I am drooling over the speedy bandouliere in empreinte leather. I have a regular mono speedy. One day...

I have ordered a small goatskin pandora bag but I might want the mini instead. I think this style would likely make a good everyday bag. We shall see.

I am drooling over the speedy bandouliere in empreinte leather. I have a regular mono speedy. One day...

I have ordered a small goatskin pandora bag but I might want the mini instead. I think this style would likely make a good everyday bag. We shall see.
ETA: I just realized we've already corresponded in the giv forum haha. So yes, I still applaud your purchase!

I was going to wholeheartedly recommend the small pandora in goat. You will not be disappointed!!!! It is hands down the best THE BEST bag I've ever owned.

I think the mini, while fits a lot, is still limited in terms of function versus the small. Sometimes you just need the extra bit of space. E.g. To carry s bottled water, to pick up medicine, etc. so I do recommend the small over the mini.

I think the LV bags can be flashy. And with the Pandora you'll not see them everywhere, at least where I live, I've only seen one, once. Just once!

ETA: I just realized we've already corresponded in the giv forum haha. So yes, I still applaud your purchase!

I was going to wholeheartedly recommend the small pandora in goat. You will not be disappointed!!!! It is hands down the best THE BEST bag I've ever owned.

I think the mini, while fits a lot, is still limited in terms of function versus the small. Sometimes you just need the extra bit of space. E.g. To carry s bottled water, to pick up medicine, etc. so I do recommend the small over the mini.

I think the LV bags can be flashy. And with the Pandora you'll not see them everywhere, at least where I live, I've only seen one, once. Just once!

Thanks for the input!! I’m even more excited now! I agree that I’d rather carry an everyday bag that not everyone knows what it is.

Bottega Veneta pillow (nodini) crossbody bag. In a dark color (mine is Irish green and has some faint color transfer from my jeans). Such an easy bag. Roomy enough for daily use yet lays flat (ish) on the body. The leather is sooo soft too, I just enjoy running my hands thru the front while standing in line somewhere.