Everyday Bag: Montorgueil or Totally?! Need Suggestions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Hi TPFers! :smile:

I'm new to the site, but I'm finding it EXTREMELY helpful already! :biggrin:

I am currently looking into getting an everyday bag from LV, but I'm not sure which one would be durable enough and nicely sized for every day use! I kind of have my eye on the Totally or the Montorgueil. I am also thinking about perhaps the Damier Ebene would be a nice option, aside from the monogram, but not sure which bag in the Ebene would be good.

Also, I'm not sure if the PM/MM/GM (I know the Montorgueil only comes in PM/GM) is better for either! I'm not very tall (5'4ft) and am very slender (have a small frame, quite petite in my opinion!). Which do you girls/guys think would be better for me? Pictures of these worn on the shoulder would be super awesome. Thank you all! :biggrin:

2. i think i would get the totally pm. it is a nice size.

3. I like the Monty better. I think the Totally looks like a diaper bag. However, you can't go wrong with either.

4. I'm also 5'4" and small framed (115 lbs.) and actually purchased the Monty PM first, but exchanged it for the Totally. I bought the Totally MM because I wanted to use it for school as well and the Monty couldn't fit notebooks. If you don't carry much, the PM is still a good size. I like the strap drop length on the Totally better than the Monty. You should try both of them on at the store.

Anyways, I vote for the Totally PM as a good everyday bag. Although, I don't think you can go wrong with the Monty if you do choose that one.

5. Monty!

6. I would get the Totally MM.......the PM is pretty small......had one and ended up selling it because I couldn't fit all of my goodies in it. Totes are always great everyday bags.

7. Totally! Montorgueil looks odd especially carried on the shoulder due to its shape.

8. Totally! I love mine, you can put so much in it and it doens't get heavy at all.

9. Totally pm! It's super cute in azur. The straps are longer and more comfy than Monty for sure. I do agree totally mm could look a bit like diaper bag, but nit the pm! Try it out!!

10. Totally

11. I love my Monty GM so I vote her :smile:

12. :biggrin: Thanks for all the suggestions!

I'm so torn! This is so hard to decide. >.<

I am kiiiind of leaning towards the Monty... Maybe it's because I also reeeeeeaaaally like the Palermo PM, so maybe one day I'll get that one too, and that shape is more similar to the Totally, more boxy-ish.

The Damier Sistina PM looks really cute too. T_T

13. I like the Montorgueil better, but the Totally is more practical.

14. Totally!

15. Totally if you have a lot of heavy things and Monty if you carry less.