Everyday bag battle: Bottega Black Hobo or Chanel Cerf Tote Large?

Which everyday bag?

• BV woven hobo - black

• Chanel Cerf tote - black

Results are only viewable after voting.

r0ckroy4lty

Mar 18, 2008
trying to decide between a new daily bag. 1)
scherzinger-olsen-louboutins.png
Ashley's BV woven hobo or 2) Ashley's Chanel cerf tote. I'm a pretty classic dresser and I wear lots of black so I guess it works out that I want a black bag. Which should I choose?!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 12,081
I voted for the Cerf. I love mine, use it all the time and it looks great with everything.:smile:

Attachments

• cerf outdoor 007.JPG
    cerf outdoor 007.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,761
  • cerf outdoor 011.JPG
    cerf outdoor 011.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 1,752
this one is a hard one, cuz both are understated and a neutral color, so im goin to base on your family go for bottega venetta if you love variety and just want something casual and that you dont need much wider space; go for chanel if you need it for mostly work cuz of possible paper storage space and more spacy bag for other daily needed stuff that might not fit in a zippered bag.

Honestly, I absolutely love both. However, i think it really depends on what you need it for. If it's an everyday bag to 'throw around' i say go w/ the BV. If it's more of a everyday work type bag, to carry papers or a laptop I say go with the cerf tote. It's a bit more sophisticated b/c of the tote style, as a opposed to the hobo style of the bottega.

Ok ladies...well....I decided on getting the Chanel Cerf! I figured I could use it for both work/leisure...plus the boxy shape suits me a little better than the hobo. Thanks so much for your input ladies and I will always appreciate your help!!!