Every ready to get something, but nothing appeals to you?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I went to the store today, ready to get something! An empty hook in the spare closet...money burning a hole in my pocket...and....

nothing :crybaby: . I got my pomme heart and pomme inclusion key chain, but no bag!

I looked at the Stephen, def. not for me, much too squishy! Looked at the mono rivets, too busy...I thought I wanted perle brentwood, but it was displayed with the pampelonne and it hit me how similar the color is...poop!

*warning spoiled rotten brat whine* I want a new bag! :crybaby:

twink! are you losing your mind? Look at vuitton.com for a while and find your next dream bag! What about a past LE bag? You could start searching for a perfect one.

Yup..happens to me all the time.
Kinda happened the other day when I picked up my Coeurs also..I wanted my Inclusion stuff but my ring size wasn't in and they didn't have my bracelet size OR another Inclusion Speedy since they only got ONE in. :sad:

actually yes. i was prepared to spend a grand at LV today, and nothing BUT THE HEART WHICH I GOT, jumped out at me. a new - ish damier piece that would hold my camera equipment was nice, but not fully worth my attention, and all i got was that heart!!!!

i ended up with a new Chanel gloss,
the new Coach skull charm,
and the LV pomme heart.

nothing that screamed 'buy me'!!!!! at Louis! what a surprise!
what is up with that?