Every Grey Cloud Has A Silver Lining... and then some! (REVEAL)

buterflye

La vie en rose.
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
So how about a bit of a background story first before we get to the good part... Yes? Alright, I’ll go ahead then. :P

After months of AWOL here at TPF (mostly busy with work, no time to travel and shop), I finally came back last September to “research” on what to get for my birthday... It was still two months away in November but I thought, I've certainly been good :angel: this year - only bought one bag so far. Plus, for all the hard work, there was a promotion promised to me at the end of this year by my Big Boss (a.k.a. my dad), so I thought I deserved something nice.

At first it was supposed to be only one bag… It was my DBF who chose it for me and he has great taste! :graucho: But how can one really stop at just 1 right?

So while the first bag was in-transit (which takes several painful weeks since I live in a country with no Chanel store in sight), I took the liberty of ordering a second bag to make the wait easier… But I was told this second bag wasn’t gonna come until mid-November and I would have to do a bit of more waiting :girlsigh:… and it was only October!

Then, November came and the forum became filled with reveals of the same bag I ordered… And it was beauuutiful! :love: But mine wasn’t coming anytime soon. I had only to relish in everyone’s beautiful purchases while I had to wait for a few more weeks for mine. (Any guesses now what bag I’m referring to? :biggrin:)

Anyway, two days before my birthday, I got the promotion! It was unexpected because Daddy said he would announce it in December. I felt elated but at the same time very shy since I was the youngest to be promoted at this level. But to celebrate, what could be better than to get a third bag! Something from Cruise maybe?

Unfortunately,
third bag won’t be coming in until December... I've learned that patience is a virtue and that you shouldn't be looking so anxious at the mail so much so often because you're family will know that you're up to no good!

So for now, why not reveal what has arrived so far…

Shall we?? :yahoo:

So as the title goes...

Every cloud has a silver lining... And it's a beautiful sight to see! :cloud9:

silverlining1.jpg

But how about for bags? Do they have them too?

Hmmmmm… ;)

GrisBox.jpg

Any guesses? :biggrin:

Butterflye I'm guessing black caviar, the Cruise10 red or Cruise10 blue?

Else will be silver reissue to match with the "silver" lining or grey caviar to match "grey" cloud in your thread title?

Good eye, gaga_ser! And thank you, Celia_Hish!

Okay, so maybe you're all already tired of seeing this bag... But in my case, up until now, I am still drawn to its enigmatic beauty. :nuts: It's like seeing this bag for the first time everyday... I could stare at it for hours if I wanted to and be hypnotized by its shimmery, satiny finish. Especially under brilliant white lighting, where it's like looking at micro-fine diamonds! :drool: Best of all, she blends in well with any outfit and gives off a look of muted elegance.. :cutesy:

More pictures...

WITH FLASH

-Gris0.jpg

WITH FLASH & SHADOW CAST ON THE BAG

-Gris2.jpg

She's a beauty! :nuts: Enjoy her and do post some modelling pix ya?

Good eye, gaga_ser! And thank you, Celia_Hish!

Okay, so maybe you're all already tired of seeing this bag... But in my case, up until now, I am still drawn to its enigmatic beauty. :nuts: It's like seeing this bag for the first time everyday... I could stare at it for hours if I wanted to and be hypnotized by its shimmery, satiny finish. Especially under brilliant white lighting, where it's like looking at micro-fine diamonds! :drool: Best of all, she blends in well with any outfit and gives off a look of muted elegance.. :cutesy:

More pictures...

WITH FLASH

-Gris0.jpg

WITH FLASH & SHADOW CAST ON THE BAG

-Gris2.jpg

Thank you, luciabugia. I do try to baby her a lot because she seems so delicate, even with the metallic finish. This is my first ever lambskin, and it gets stressful sometimes :sweatdrop: But she's all worth it!

Okay, I'm not done with Miss Grey just yet... More pictures! I love taking macro shots of the quilts and the CC hardware...

IN NATURAL LIGHT
-GrisMacro2.jpg

IN ITS GUNMETAL GOODNESS WHEN IT'S DARK!
-GrisMacroFlash.jpg

Congrats!! IMO, this is the perfect grey with metallic, truly a beauty. Thanks very much for sharing and please post some mod pics!
Love this color, this is such a gorgeous bag and love maxi!!!