Every day bag suggestions

minicake

Dec 1, 2015
I've been eyeing the Frye Illana saddle bag in tan and think it's beautiful for an everyday bag. I just want something that I can throw on the floor, not worry about rain or staining etc like I do with my Mansur Gavriel Bucket or light coloured Drew.

I've yet to see this purse in person though. What are people's thoughts? Do you have other suggestions for a good everyday, don't care bag that still looks good?

Longchamp imo! The nylon is washable hence I won't worry about dirtying the bag. The biog volume holds all my essentials well, I can throw anything in!
You're right, Longchamps is doable but I like leather. It's easy to dress up or down to some degree. I don't always remember to change bags when going out.

You're right, Longchamps is doable but I like leather. It's easy to dress up or down to some degree. I don't always remember to change bags when going out.
You should def check out Lngchamp leather bags! I own 5 - in 4 different leathers - and love all of them for their durability! Especially the Foulonne leather is superb and robust, but the Le Pliage Cuir leather is also very nice; soft, smooshy and will take any amount of rain and abuse with ease. Roseau in the sheeny, smooth, structured leather is also extremely beautiful and very durable.

Reactions: pandorabox
You should def check out Lngchamp leather bags! I own 5 - in 4 different leathers - and love all of them for their durability! Especially the Foulonne leather is superb and robust, but the Le Pliage Cuir leather is also very nice; soft, smooshy and will take any amount of rain and abuse with ease. Roseau in the sheeny, smooth, structured leather is also extremely beautiful and very durable.
I totally forgot that they do nylon bags!! Off to take a look

I carry a Le Pliage nylon bag most days (I'm trying to break in my new large one in black to make it softer). I use my LV wallet, Prada key pouch and Chanel o case inside. I have to admit I love the "low key" element of the Le Pliage in contrast to my SLGs inside the bag[emoji4]
I have several nylon and a couple of the leather Le Pliage Cuir as well. Love them all. Most practical bags I've ever come across. I used to think they were ugly but after I broke down and bought one I fell in love.

Reactions: pandorabox
I carry a Le Pliage nylon bag most days (I'm trying to break in my new large one in black to make it softer). I use my LV wallet, Prada key pouch and Chanel o case inside. I have to admit I love the "low key" element of the Le Pliage in contrast to my SLGs inside the bag[emoji4]
I have several nylon and a couple of the leather Le Pliage Cuir as well. Love them all. Most practical bags I've ever come across. I used to think they were ugly but after I broke down and bought one I fell in love.
LOL! I am with you! I am considering selling off all my other bags (because they are SO heavy) compared and just keeping my SLG, because I cannot live without my LV key pouch. It is a staple for me.