Evergreen Work GSH or Sanguine PT Regular Hardware

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Help me decide please!:nuts:

2. sanguine pt !! i don't like evergreen +gsh :nogood:

3. I would say PT as it has the shoulder strap, it might be more practical.

But if you prefer using the handles, then a work might be better for you?

4. I love the Work but don't like Evergreen too much. Sanguine is a very nice color....so if you like the PT style, then go for it. Good luck!!!

5. Thanks ladies! Another bbag has been added to the list of choices. How about a Giant PT Framboise GSH??

6. yummm framboise gsh pt is the best IMO! framboise is a very nice and delicate pink , go for it or for sanguine pt

7. I'm just a bit worried of the light colored leathers i.e. framboise, because in time it fades or turn yellow. But then, it's such a pretty color!

8. evergreen work :tup:, I'm not a pan of the PT with RH or framboise

9. Sanguine for sure - timeless red and timeless in desing, more versatile with shoulder strap. I do not like green either, cannot be worn that well all year round. Red is great no matter of the season. Framboise is nice, but not a colour you necessary like years to come.

10. thanks ladies! you all have been of great help! :biggrin:

11. Sanguine PT-it is such a beautiful, neutral red. I think it's a classic :P