ever wanna buy one of those used and abused speedys from ebay??

Personally I want a new speedy because I don't have one but if I already have one or two nice ones and want to take a bag out in the rain or snow or to somewhere it might get dirty hells yeah i would get one :smile:

I got a very nice Speedy from a MyPoupette seller on EBay. It came with a very light patina and was in excellent condition.

It seems like certain members of this forum really look down on people who buy "used" bags, but not all of us are rich. I couldn't be happier with my pre-owned and beautiful Speedy.

i didn't even think about using an old speedy for days you didn't want to ruin your new bags. which sucks now b/c my mom lucked up & got an authentic one @ a garage sale for $10!! she took it in louis vuitton they verified it to be real & she bought a new $20 lock. so she had $30 in a speedy 25 but neither of us ever used it so she sold it on ebay for $260, i think.

No, I'm too picky. I have to inspect it like a psycho in the boutique before I'll buy it. LOL I wish I were different and would carry one like that.

Yep....I obsess like some lunatic over a small pinpoint size mark. Once I start using it, I'm over it. I hate being this way, but I eventually know I get over it.

I am the SAME way. :yes: Its nice to know im not alone.

Maybe not from ebay - I too paranoid and I don;t trust my LV judgenment yet!

But I am toying withthe idea of buying a used 35 from let-trade or another reputable re-seller as throw-around or travel bag. Either that, or I'll SO a damier 35.

Hey LVoelv i think i koe wat u mean.. My working enviroment is exactly like ur bf's. Im so afraid of bring my precious to work.. I only use it on weekends. Such a waste. im now considering a damier speedy. very little worries but difficult to find a cheap n reasonable looking 1 on eb*y ..

Do you know what, i have been looking at used an abused noes/ trouvilles to fix up. SInce Tinks post about how amazing magic eraser works, i thought hmm i could buy a heavily patinad bag and make it look brand new! So yeh your not on your own!