Ever taken an LV bag with monogram to...

I'm in IT which is business casual. I still wear a suit when I interview but would opt against LV mono.

I carried my Damier Saleya PM to job interviews most recently...AND...got the job! :yahoo: I am going in next week for a few more meet-and-greets before I officially start on Oct 9th and will probably bring it then as well. I won't shy away from bringing mono LV to my new job, but probably won't carry it right away.

For me I would never carry a mono bag to an interview because you're the one who's looking for a job and the interviewer will probably think that you don't really want this job because you have a fancy designer bag and will probably think that you're sitting on top of this high horse...but that's just my opinion :supacool: .

I think for a graduate position or something like that, don't bring it because remember, you're at the bottom of the food chain and to carry a mono to an interview...nuh uh :s

I always felt that Monogram for job interviews were too uhm.. eye-catching... we once had a fresh graduate who I had to interview with a fake speedy and I was squirming through the entire interview. It was KILLING me to NOT stare at her bag and wanting to throw it down the window... T_T

I think Epi, Suhali or even the damier is corporate and stands out subtly during interviews. :biggrin: